Emirates flights reduction April-May 2019

tolsti

I am sure that many posters use Emirates to get here in Thailand and also to visit other parts of the world.

In April-May 2019 they have scheduled runway upgrading at Dubai and as a result a large number of flight reductions will be in effect.

Full details HERE

I asked Emirates online why it was nearly twice the price to fly from Bangkok to Newcastle via Dubai, same planes etc than from Newcastle to BangkokThe initial reply was tax.  I replied BA and KLM I assume pay the same taxes but their flights are nearly half the price of Emirates. After a series of other excuses the rep said contact the office.

I like Emirates and always use them when travelling from the UK but next year I am taking the family and have priced the flights from Bangkok. Emirates are by far the most expensive. BA and KLM are the cheapest but I have flown with both of them, not the best airlines in the world plus I and my lady don’t like 12/13 hour flights on a tube.

i will bite the bullet and use Emirates as the flight times are more convenient albeit more expensive.

Archived