White House struggles to contain fallout from Trump-Putin summit

webfact

7 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I would think that the Trump supporters on TV must be struggling at the moment.

They get their talking points from Tucker, Laura, Jeannie, Lou so one just has to wait for the next Fox cycle.

They could blow their brains out, but hard to do when you don't have any.

Fall back to build that wall, lock her up, witch hunt, Benghazi, emails, server, uranium one - you know, all the monosyllabic chants.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I would think that the Trump supporters on TV must be struggling at the moment.  As soon as they rush to defend the buffoon and his ranting, he takes a breath and totally contradicts what he has just said.  So do they then contradict their own defence of him or do they wait to see if he does another U-turn?

Trump now holds Putin personally responsible for election interference.  Pathetic!

My heart bleeds for them.

Which is just as well considering they don't have one themselves.

The guy is a complete basket case. This is the type pf person who reaches the pinnacle of US society. Not Richard Feynman, not Martin 

Luther King Jr... a guy like this. It is actually very fitting if you ask me, in a country where the more people you screw over the more savvy a businessman you are. 

The sad part is he loves this crap. He is relishing in all this attention. He is also a sadist if you ask me. He wants to see a lot of this BS go down just so he can watch people suffer. He doesn't care in the slightest about US Russia relations.

This is a very small man who only cares about his little sadistic games. 

• Like 2

In direct, 'Mr. President Clinton, did you have sex with Monica Lewinsky? No."

The next day, Clinton adds 'I meant I will not answer.'

Somehow I do not think the Republican Congress would have given Clinton a pass.

• Like 2

Ooh this is going better than planned. 

We might even hear other countries complain about America interfering in their elections just as a PR stunt, similar to that of Billionaire Tycoon Elon Musk. I guess Trump acknowledged that selling nuclear bunkers weren't as profitable as getting along with Russia. I mean what is profitable about investing in a wasteland the size of earth? 

I heard they are issuing spaced-out passports for Democrats who just can't stand these 2, but the tickets are liable for a 200% export tax. 

Trutin would probably have them around just to allow them to watch their societies crumble to bits and prevent them from leaving the planet claiming all Democrats are flight-risks. 

and in earlier news...Thailand is trying to up the Hash wars with Canada. I guess Deadpool would have to up his game.  

6 hours ago, Esso49 said:

Most of the civilized world were outraged and in shock when JFK was assassinated in Dallas 55 years ago. If the same fate befell Trump I would suspect that a similar percentage would breath a huge sigh of relief and an even higher percentage of Americans would say "God Bless America".

Well spoken. You just put into words what many probably think but are afraid to say.

So how much more does Trump have to do to lose his base supporters. I think a lot more when I

hear his supporters in the rust states, still supporting him, and say things like, Oh Pres. Trump is

just misunderstood. and stuff like it must be the Demos fault somehow, as the Donald is getting

jobs again in rust land so he must be some sort of hero, only with some faults. Yeah sort of

like Dead pool. Very sad actually, and I hope the intelligent people of the USA actually realize

how damaging it is to have a leader that you cannot believe, or trust. I am just glad that I am watching

from a distance.

Geezer

I cant wait for the next  Trump / Nth Korean summit.  Should be an absolute beauty!!!   Its imposible to predict what he will say but likely to be complimentary of Mr Kim and insulting towards America's oldest allies.  (whats left of them )

• Like 1