Vientiane - tourist visa

Documents / Requirements to get a thai tourist visa in Vientiane July 2018?

i always forget it, so I want to make sure I have everything needed to get a visa at the consulate. ???

-passport with at least 6months left

-visa application form filled out

- 1000baht

- 2 pictures with white background???

5 minutes ago, thailen said:

So assuming I have all the documents listed, how long is that tourist visa at Ventiane good for? Can it be extended at a Thai immigration office? For how long?

A single entry tourist visa is valid for entry for 3 months from the date of issue and allows a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days at immigration.

Where can I find the original visa application form online and print it out so it fits on a A4, that applies to the Thai consulate in vientiane?

when i goes to their website http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/

and try to print out their form it will not fit on a A4, the lowest part ends up on a second A4, I did som mix and trix so the form will fit on a A4, but now the problem is it’s looks weird and my two pictures are to big.... I would like to fill the form and be ready for tomorrow.

1 minute ago, 1dayumay said:

Where can I find the original visa application form online and print it out so it fits on a A4, that applies to the Thai consulate in vientiane?

when i goes to their website http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/

and try to print out their form it will not fit on a A4, the lowest part ends up on a second A4, I did som mix and trix so the form will fit on a A4, but now the problem is it’s looks weird and my two pictures are to big.... I would like to fill the form and be ready for tomorrow.

I will get a free form at the consulate tomorrow and get it done there ?