Woman killed in Pattaya club parking lot

webfact

Woman killed in Pattaya club parking lot

By Dethawee Theewarangkool, 
Narong Sattaykul 
The Nation

9349330c8189d278ab92b50c0625da92.jpeg

A woman in her early 20s was killed at a Pattaya pub’s parking lot early on Sunday when she was run over by the car of another female club patron.

The fatal accident was reported to police at 3am. Police from the Muang Pattaya precinct rushed to inspect the parking lot in Sai Sam Pattaya area in Chon Buri’s Bang Lamung district to find the unnamed victim’s body stuck underneath a Toyota Camry sedan.

The unnamed female driver of the sedan waited for police at the scene and was later taken to the police station for blood alcohol test and further questioning. 

14958bf48f6790d72d02f8c9d2b7fb4c.jpeg

A friend of the victim said her group was visiting the pub. The victim, who worked as a public relations staff at another Chon Buri nightclub, went out to make a phone call when she was run over by the sedan. The victim’s body was sent to Bang Lamung for autopsy.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30350571

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-07-23

Unfortunate ending of a young person life, she was probably reversed over by a the driver whom might have been under the influence of drugs and alcohol or not, comes to shows that you can lose your life even in a car park...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Unfortunate ending of a young person life, she was probably reversed over by a the driver whom might have been under the influence of drugs and alcohol or not, comes to shows that you can lose your life even in a car park...

who needs drugs and alcohol, the mindset and lack of awareness is more than adequate

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If she would have backed out of the parking space, she would have been going slower than putting the pedal to the metal....

i wonder how fast she was going and a person on the phone not paying attention to her surroundings...where was she standing? Hope it was an important call at 3am?

6 hours ago, champers said:

An unnamed woman run over by an unnamed woman at an unnamed pub.

Most of the pubs on Sai Sam (3rd Road) have police as significant shareholders or outright owners.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2018 at 5:58 AM, oldlakey said:
On 7/23/2018 at 10:45 PM, Monkeyrobot said:

At least the driver waited at the scene for police and did not do a runner. 

I wonder why she did that

Probably because it was an accident.   Good chance the girl driving hadn't even been drinking, lots of Thai girls go to bars and clubs and don't drink.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, seancbk said:

Probably because it was an accident.   Good chance the girl driving hadn't even been drinking, lots of Thai girls go to bars and clubs and don't drink.

Probably, Good chance and lots of 5555555 wow my man a real mine of good solid informed info any chance of tipping me the wink for next weeks lottery numbers it will save me consulting the local tree trunk 

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:41 AM, ezzra said:

"...probably...might have been...or not...".   Geez...