International food store Food For Foreigners this month's promotions with our high quality sausages and meats from Manston

Jonathan Fairfield

International food store Food For Foreigners - this month's promotions with our high quality sausages and meats from Manston

0-side.jpg

Special price when buying 1 kg of These Sausages and Meats:

Manston Breakfast Pork Thin 24 pieces 1kg @ 229 baht

Manston Cocktail Pork Sausages 1kg @ 229 baht

Manston Cumberland Pork Thick 1kg @ 229 baht

Manston Pork Thick 1kg @ 229 baht

Lean Short Back Bacon 1 kg @ 229 baht

Middle Back Bacon 1 kg @ 229 baht

US Premium Style Streaky Smoked 1 kg @ 229 baht

Wiltshire Smoked Bacon 1 kg @ 229 baht

Wiltshire Un – Smoked Bacon 1 kg @ 229 baht

We are doing a FREE DELIVERY SERVICE to anywhere in PHUKET when placing orders over 800 baht

Email us or leave a comment below for our full price list & more infos

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

16 minutes ago, Food For Foreigners said:

Hi We've updated the advertorial. So sorry for the inconvenience

I'm not seeing any change in the OP thread language here... which still shows the following:

We are doing a FREE DELIVERY service when placing orders over 800 baht

What I'd suggest you need to be more clear about is:

1. What areas exactly do you offer free delivery to with an 800b or greater purchase?

2. Do you deliver to other farther away areas, if so, where (all Thailand?), and what if any extra charges for that?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm not seeing any change in the OP thread language here... which still shows the following:

What I'd suggest you need to be more clear about is:

1. What areas exactly do you offer free delivery to with an 800b or greater purchase?

2. Do you deliver to other farther away areas, if so, where (all Thailand?), and what if any extra charges for that?

We've changed in the other 2 forums that We're in. Didn't realize about this one but should be changed soon Sorry

1.We only do a free delivery service on orders over 800 baht in Phuket anywhere in Phuket

2.We also do a delivery service to other provinces in Thailand as well except Hua Hin, Pattaya. Will have to pay the delivery cost by yourself 

Thank You Very Much for your suggestions

Edited by Food For Foreigners
  • Thanks 2

There are several things that I am after and there is a shop in Phuket that is called Phuket Foods has them and I have tried to order them on their online order form plus by email but they just don't seem to be interested in business with anyone from Isaan area because they just do not reply to even emails.

The items that I am after is: 500g packs of Onion Powder, 500g packs of Celery seed powder, cans Canola cooking spray and Vol au vents. Would you happen to have any of these products.

13 hours ago, Food For Foreigners said:

Hi Yes the free delivery on orders over 800 baht only available in Phuket Thank You

Can you deliver on larger orders to Koh Samui....If so how do you refridgerate it?

11 hours ago, FaFaHead said:

Do you have hamburgers to grill? 

Hi there We do have our Beef Burger ready to grill

11 hours ago, Russell17au said:

There are several things that I am after and there is a shop in Phuket that is called Phuket Foods has them and I have tried to order them on their online order form plus by email but they just don't seem to be interested in business with anyone from Isaan area because they just do not reply to even emails.

The items that I am after is: 500g packs of Onion Powder, 500g packs of Celery seed powder, cans Canola cooking spray and Vol au vents. Would you happen to have any of these products.

I'm sorry We don't have them

7 hours ago, Mario666 said:

Can you deliver on larger orders to Koh Samui....If so how do you refridgerate it?

Hey there Yes We can do a delivery to Koh Saumui via plane but you'll have to pick the order up from the airport. We use dry ice to keep the temperature in the box 

21 hours ago, Food For Foreigners said:

Hi there We do have our Beef Burger ready to grill

I'm sorry We don't have them

Hey there Yes We can do a delivery to Koh Saumui via plane but you'll have to pick the order up from the airport. We use dry ice to keep the temperature in the box 

I am mainly interested in Bacon....I am English and only like bacon in true "English" or "Danish" style....I have tried Makro, Big C, TOPS, etc. all claiming to have "Wiltshire Cure", etc., but have been disappointed every time.

May I ask where you come from? ....as in Which Country?

Please also send link for catalogue.

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, Mario666 said:

I am mainly interested in Bacon....I am English and only like bacon in true "English" or "Danish" style....I have tried Makro, Big C, TOPS, etc. all claiming to have "Wiltshire Cure", etc., but have been disappointed every time.

May I ask where you come from? ....as in Which Country?

Please also send link for catalogue.

Many thanks.

Hey there

We have a lot of products from England in our shop but We're also getting as many products not just from England as we can something from France, Germany, Sweden etc.

and PM sent Thank You

• 2 weeks later...