Bangkok Bank Atm Card

I have held two BKK Bank accounts now for over 5 years, both accounts with their own ATM card. One account is held by my wife in Manila who gets her monthly allowances via the ATM in Manila.

Today I attempted to move 100K baht from one account to another only to be told over limit. I continued trying until the ATM agreed that I could transfer 50K. After doing so I attempted to take a few thousand out for my needs, to be told over the limit.

Before anyone suggests my limit is only 50K , let me say that ever since day one I negotiated a 500k per day limit, so thats not the reason.

Do you think,this could be something to do with the financial controls that the BoT are attempting to strengthen.

Anyone else having / had the same problem ?

Anyone else having / had the same problem ?

had the same problem today. tried to take over 50k and it said i was over limit. up till now i could keep on and on and on.........

Ran into the same problem. If you phone Buluang phone then you will get an lengthy explanation that they changed the rules on maximum withdrawals, based upon the type of card you have premium or some other. I t was difficult to understand as I'm currently in Taiwan and connection was lousy.

phone 02 2645 55 55

My Kasikorn ATM only allows me to move Bt 30,000 per day to one of my other accounts

via the ATM.

If I want to transfer more then it has to be done with the bank teller.

I think the daily limit then is Bt 300k.

Naka.

Edited by naka

You must have had a special card as the normal limit on the Bangkok Bank blue (normal in Thailand use) Bualuang ATM card is 50k per day and has been that for many years. I believe the other cards have had limits changed recently and calling 1333 will provide the details (if your hearing is better than mine).