Home Made Outdoor Jaquzi ?

undercover

Im thinking about making an outdoor jaquzi.

I would like something that can take 4/5 people.

I have a friend who had a home made one with ceramic tiles about 4ftx6ft, it was just what I would like but sadly he has sold the house so it is too late to take any photos ect,

Has anybody made one ? has anybody got a photo of it ? also I would be very interested in any diagram showing water circulation/filtering ect.

Thank's in advance for any replys.

Thank's phibunmike.

The diagram will be better than nothing, I have looked all over the net for home made jaquzi info but nothing, the firms just want to sell you a compleat stand alone jaquzi at an alarming price.

I was hoping there would be some photos of pools farang have made outside as there must be loads around, mabe their just not reading Thai visa !

Thank's phibunmike.

The diagram will be better than nothing, I have looked all over the net for home made jaquzi info but nothing, the firms just want to sell you a compleat stand alone jaquzi at an alarming price.

I was hoping there would be some photos of pools farang have made outside as there must be loads around, mabe their just not reading Thai visa !

Apparently "Jaccuzi" is a brand name, so you have to search under "spa"....

Good luck :o

I'd say get one of dose big concrete cylinders that are used for septic tanks then plumb in a water supply an' for drainange widda valve...no need fer water conditioning, continous circulation, only use when the water supply temp is tepid...de neighbors might complain if dey heard a lot ob squealin' in de middle ob de night, though... :o