Change of Address

At the moment my registered address is at my stepdaughter's house where my wife is housemaster. A few days ago we moved into a new.built house, stil in the same province.

The Ampeu office has not yet issued any ownership papers and besides, I want to be my own Housemaster. I cannot register my new address until the Ampeu issue a new ID Card to my wife. In the meantime I am supposedly breaking the law and liable for a large fine. I asked the woman at the change of address desk in Promenada about it and she seemed unaware of any problem as long as I am registered somewhere. Is there any advice ?

You cannot be registered in a blue house book unless you are Thai or have permanent registry.

The owner of condo that has a blue house book for it can be shown as house master in a yellow house book book based upon it.

Immigration will not know you have moved until you inform them of it and you could put any date on the form when you do the change of address.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot be registered in a blue house book unless you are Thai or have permanent registry.

The owner of condo that has a blue house book for it can be shown as house master in a yellow house book book based upon it.

Immigration will not know you have moved until you inform them of it and you could put any date on the form when you do the change of address.

Thanks for that info., Joe. Maybe you can expand your advice, to cover my situation, please?    I have 2 residential properties,  in different provinces. I want to move my address of record, for Immigration reporting purposes (90 day and retirement visa extension) to the other province. The second property is an apartment (not a condo). I have a Blue Book issued by the company which built the apartment. Since I am a foreigner, my name is not recorded in it. I have a registered 30 year lease, as well . I may have to hire an immigration agent, since the matter is complicated by the fact that the company has gone out of business.  What would be a useful start, is to know this: can a Blue Book for an apartment be used as the basis for seeking a Yellow Book? TIA. 

Edited by sendintheclowns
edits

1 hour ago, sendintheclowns said:

Thanks for that info., Joe. Maybe you can expand your advice, to cover my situation, please?    I have 2 residential properties,  in different provinces. I want to move my address of record, for Immigration reporting purposes (90 day and retirement visa extension) to the other province. The second property is an apartment (not a condo). I have a Blue Book issued by the company which built the apartment. Since I am a foreigner, my name is not recorded in it. I have a registered 30 year lease, as well . I may have to hire an immigration agent, since the matter is complicated by the fact that the company has gone out of business.  What would be a useful start, is to know this: can a Blue Book for an apartment be used as the basis for seeking a Yellow Book? TIA. 

It should not be that hard to change your address at immigration.

You only need to prove you own or have control over the apartment. Getting yellow house book based upon the blue book is possible and should be accepted by immigration.

• Thanks 1