Pet hotel nearby airport Suvarnabhumi

I'm traveling with my medium sized dog (23 kg) and I am looking for a per friendly hotel, bungalow, whatever... nearby the airport for 2 nights. 'Cause I need to go to quarantaine  office 2 days before departure to get the export licence for my pet with my pet. Any ideas please?  

17 hours ago, Arjen said:

I stayed several times with my dog here: Ploykhumthong Boutique Resort

It is very close to the airport. They have a good restaurant and free shuttle service to the airport, although you have to pay for the dog in the "free" shuttle.

I liked my stayes overthere.

Enjoy!

Arjen.

thank you very much! Can he stay OFF leach in the shuttle or in his cage?

As with any dog, small, medium or large, they are apt to change their personalities when confronted with situations they are unsure/uncomfortable with and as such I would keep my dog on a tight leash, especially in a tight bus with strangers close by. There is of course another possibility if he is stressed that he could bolt.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arjen said:

I used only one time their shuttle service with my dog, that was after arrival direct after importing my dog. The dog was in his bench. I do not think it is a good idea to take the dog OFF leash in a bus with other people, but that is my opinion.

Arjen.

I've written a mistake, I meant out off the bench ON tthe leash