BBC says Thailand asks UK to extradite Yingluck

webfact

The Thai Embassy in London should be embarrassed,not honoured! to issue such a request in the name of the Royal Thai Government..which has not even been democratically elected,especially when they have not done so in the case of the Red Bull buffoon,that has made the authorities in Thailand a laughing stock around the world,and whom has been living the life of Riley in London,even although he is guilty of killing a Thai policeman.

Edited by Jimbo53
Punctuation

27 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

The Thai Embassy in London should be embarrassed,not honoured! to issue such a request in the name of the Royal Thai Government..which has not even been democratically elected,especially when they have not done so in the case of the Red Bull buffoon,that has made the authorities in Thailand a laughing stock around the world,and whom has been living the life of Riley in London,even although he is guilty of killing a Thai policeman.

Well, as from what I remember he was never convicted and a rumor at that time also said it was one of the RedBulls maids on her way in the Ferarri to buy groceries who caused the accident….:whistling:

Edited by ttrd

8 hours ago, ttrd said:

rumor at that time also said it was one of the RedBulls maids on her way in the Ferarri to buy groceries who caused the accident….:whistling:

Then the little 'pooh' would have no problem in returning to answer the charges, would he?

"Rumour" is the operative word (or speculation) designed to deflect any action.

6 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Then the little 'pooh' would have no problem in returning to answer the charges, would he?

"Rumour" is the operative word (or speculation) designed to deflect any action.

The most of us would have tried to avoid a rather unhealthy court system which seems to be pretty unpredictable when it comes to enforcing the laws how it should, and this should be considered more as a precaution rather than a confession….

A rumor is just a rumor until its proven otherwise, but historically a rumor has been proven to be everything from just a rumor to the whole truth.

So to claim that this particular rumor is just a deflection maneuver prior to actually be proven otherwise fells on its own extravagance….

We should not forget that a suspect is nothing but innocent until its proven otherwise and this applies also here on TV regardless of our own perception…:coffee1:

My comment on the bootylicious Yingluck earlier was it might be prudent to go somewhere else, an alternative bolt-hole in case the evil witch of the West Theresa May decided to send her back somehow.

Yingluck must have read the comment, she has cleared off to Dubai so the British Government will have to hold their hands up and say "Sorry Thailand, no can do!"

Love it when all these mandarins get "discombobulated" hahaha!

47 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

My comment on the bootylicious Yingluck earlier was it might be prudent to go somewhere else, an alternative bolt-hole in case the evil witch of the West Theresa May decided to send her back somehow.

Yingluck must have read the comment, she has cleared off to Dubai so the British Government will have to hold their hands up and say "Sorry Thailand, no can do!"

Love it when all these mandarins get "discombobulated" hahaha!

Theresa May cannot send Yingluck back to Thailand.

Only the courts can do that and Yingluck can appeal against a decision to extradite her.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 2:02 AM, ttrd said:

Well, as from what I remember he was never convicted and a rumor at that time also said it was one of the RedBulls maids on her way in the Ferarri to buy groceries who caused the accident….:whistling:

If I recall correctly they tried to go with that plot line but the video said otherwise. 

On 4 August 2018 at 8:02 PM, ttrd said:

Refresh your memory...Google or YouTube . Red Bull Heir.

12 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Refresh your memory...Google or YouTube . Red Bull Heir.

Why should I? 

He was never convicted 

It was rumor about the maid driving on her way to buy groceries in the Ferrari 

And my post was meant to have a funny twist based on those facts….:smile:

Edited by ttrd

19 hours ago, ttrd said:

Why should I? 

He was never convicted 

It was rumor about the maid driving on her way to buy groceries in the Ferrari 

And my post was meant to have a funny twist based on those facts….:smile:

Facts??? It was a male driver employee that was implicated,never heard any rumour about a female! If you had done a bit of research,as advised,then you would know the 'facts'.

Screenshot_20180807-195918_Chrome.jpg

12 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Facts??? It was a male driver employee that was implicated,never heard any rumour about a female! If you had done a bit of research,as advised,then you would know the 'facts'.

Screenshot_20180807-195918_Chrome.jpg

Someone seem to be a little opinionated here….:whistling:

As I stated from the very beginning it was rumor about that another drow the car - not the maid but the butler - hope you can forgive me for that minor mistake….:smile:

READ - พ.ต.อ.ชุมพล พุ่มพวง ผกก.สน.ทองหล่อ เปิดเผยความคืบหน้า คดีทายาทกระทิงแดง ขับรถเฟอร์รารี่ชนรถ ด.ต.วิเชียร กลั่นประเสริฐ ผบ.หมู่งานป้องกันและปราบปราม สน.ทองหล่อ เสียชีวิต ว่า ในวันพรุ่งนี้จะสรุปคดีที่ นายสุเวช หอมอุบล อายุ 45 ปี พ่อบ้านดูแลรถ ซึ่งอ้างตัวว่าเป็นผู้ที่ขับรถคันเกิดเหตุ ดำเนินคดีในข้อหาให้การเท็จกับเจ้าพนักงาน ส่งฟ้องศาลแขวงกรุงเทพใต้ได้ ส่วน พ.ต.ท.ปัณณ์ณภณ นามเมือง สวป.สน.ทองหล่อ พล.ต.ท.คำรณวิทย์ ธูปกระจ่าง ผู้บัญชาการตำรวจนครบาล ได้สั่งให้ดำเนินการสอบวินัยให้เสร็จ ภายในวันที่ 6 ก.ย.นี้ โดยเฉพาะในประเด็นที่ทราบหรือไม่ว่า พ่อบ้านไม่ใช่คนขับรถชนส่วนการดำเนินคดีกับ นายวรยุทธ อยู่วิทยา หรือ บอส อายุ 27 ปี ลูกของ นายเฉลิม อยู่วิทยา ทางตำรวจได้สอบพยานไปแล้ว 3-4 ปาก ส่วนใหญ่เป็นพยานแวดล้อมที่เห็นเหตุการณ์ ซึ่งต่างยืนยันว่า นายวรยุทธ อยู่วิทยา เป็นผู้ขับรถชนตำรวจจริง ซึ่งยังเหลือพยานอีกจำนวนหนึ่งที่ต้องเรียกมาสอบเพิ่ม โดยคาดว่าจะสามารถสรุปสำนวนได้ภายในเดือนนี้

Google TRANSLATED - Col. Chumphon Phumphong, Director of Thonglor Police Station Disclosure of progress Red bull succession Drive a Ferrari car crash. Wichian Dist. Lt. Col. Thonglor Lt. Col. Diepong said that tomorrow, the case will be summed up by Mr. Suwanchai Ubon, 45-year-old butler. It claims to be the driving car of the accident. Proceedings against false allegations against officials. Submitted to the South Bangkok District Court for Pol. Pol.Lt.Karadit Witoon, Police Commissioner I have to admit that I am not the only one who does not know what to do. The homeowner is not the driver of the car. The case against Mr. Worayuth Vidthaya or Boss, 27 years old, the son of Mr. Chalerm Wittaya. The police have tested 3-4 mouths. Most witnessed the circumstances surrounding the incident. It is confirmed that Mr. Vorayuth Wittaya is a driver who crashed police. There are also a number of witnesses to call for more. It is expected to be able to summarize the phrase within this month.

https://www.sanook.com/news/1140421/

...and he is not the only one from the upper class who has escaped jail by reckless driving causing death, but seems to be the only one to blame the butler...:shock1:

Deaths caused by reckless driving in Thailand again raise issue of ‘double standards’

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/03/deaths-caused-by-reckless-driving-in-thailand-again-raise-issue-of-double-standards/#W22rIt1HoEOyhUZH.97

Edited by ttrd