Fig tree for sale in Isan ?

I have lived in Korat for the past 5 years and I haven't seen any for sale around here. I buy my trees from a guy at JJ Market in Bangkok, where a wide selection of plants are sold Wednesdays and Thursdays (only). 

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but maybe a starting point.

IF you ever find figs, I am happy to exchange some of my plants in return for cultivars I don't already have.  

1 hour ago, djayz said:

I have lived in Korat for the past 5 years and I haven't seen any for sale around here. I buy my trees from a guy at JJ Market in Bangkok, where a wide selection of plants are sold Wednesdays and Thursdays (only). 

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but maybe a starting point.

IF you ever find figs, I am happy to exchange some of my plants in return for cultivars I don't already have.  

I found 2 places sold on Facebook many varieties (french and japanese) around Korat and Pak Chong if you are interested tell me but they are quite expensive.

Edited by noopin2014

5 hours ago, noopin2014 said:

I found 2 places sold on Facebook many varieties (french and japanese) around Korat and Pak Chong if you are interested tell me but they are quite expensive.

Yes, I'm interested (at least to check out their sites). Would you mind posting here?