Best Air conditioners for THAILAND

Seeall

- Ductless air conditioners seem to be the thing around the world.... anyone know any installers in Phuket?

- I have 10 A/C units .. different brands and ages.. The latest being a small Samsung Inverter in my 25m2 loungroom

which has an older Fujitsu cartridge (ceiling) large unit already, and I have to say perhaps only about 30% max savings...

Thanks all.

Don't get Mitsui Chofu. 2 compressors failed in a very short time. One failed after less than 1 hour and the other after about 400 hours of operation. Neither were able to be replaced on warranty because the distributors claimed the damage was caused by electrical surges, which was nonsense. There were no electrical spikes and one unit was always off at the mains and only turned on once to test it out after it was installed. They will use any excuse to get out of warranty replacement here. Fortunately, I didn't have to pay for replacement compressors as the landlord did, but it's still very annoying. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the other 2 won't fail.

Archived