Hillkoff Open House

Greenside

Whoopy doo! Someone gonna teach me how to make coffee? Where have I been going wrong all these years? Silly me, my own coffee must be crap if I m not a qualified "barista" and I dont know how to smell it!!!! Its OK. Only joking!

7 hours ago, Greenside said:

Hysterical...   ?

About as hysterical as attending a class to learn how to do artwork in the foam on top of a latte.....but then you can take a photograph of the artwork on the coffee....!!

Edited by EL159

11 hours ago, EL159 said:

Whoopy doo! Someone gonna teach me how to make coffee? Where have I been going wrong all these years? Silly me, my own coffee must be crap if I m not a qualified "barista" and I dont know how to smell it!!!! Its OK. Only joking!

It seems like you've had a pot or two already.  Kind of late for caffeine, isn't it.  

Went along this morning.  It was really well attended - maybe 120 people or so when I arrived.  Didn't make it into the workshop I was interested in but took the opportunity to sample some of those exotic drink syrups you see in coffee places and bars.  They're not to my taste normally but in teeny free sample sized cups it was fun to try some of the more exotic flavours out.  Pomello with lime in soda water got first place ahead of Passion fruit and what looked like blue Curacao and third runner up was hazelnut in milk over ice.  A pretty yummy diversion on a Tuesday morning.

• Like 1

Just looked at the photos on Citylife website. About 100 people sitting in lines with dead serious looks on their faces being shown how to put hearts and shapes in the foam on a Cappucino! Oops....just noticed I ve got some wet paint needs watching until it dries!