Govt official among 9 arrested after underage sex probe

snoop1130

19 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Given that this topic is about the sexual abuse of young teenage boys by older men, I am at a loss to understand why you feel it necessary to bring the Shinawatra siblings into the discussion. 

Certain members of the British establishment are more interested in young boys I should think.

look it's  a problem worldwide within churches , high up connected pedo club s and other it's disgusting " i get u ? i did not bring shinawatra siblings in Yes Thaksin, Yingluck as example how to f off, unfortunately those with money or power connected seem to be able to flee to UK without a problem they may flee or pay them off ?

On 8/7/2018 at 8:31 PM, snoop1130 said:

Kornchai said the rescued boys were mostly from poor families, in which both parents were working and so they didn’t have time to oversee the kids.

Never should have had the kids in the first place. Because they were working... sounds like the classic excuse "my dog ate the homework". Although my dog did once eat my homework, the parents' excuse seems like a cover up so that no one looks down on them. They probably sold off their kids and now need to cover their traces. I have no idea how they did not realize something funny was going on.

Off with the parents' heads!

And off with the culprits toe caps.