Man dragged out of Pattaya school by cops and soldiers all a "misunderstanding"

webfact

was this reported by "thai wrath"?

had a lady neighbor who did a similar thing to me in my home country (not thailand).

she had anger issues and used the authorites as a tool to harrass. would act real emotional and concerned in a phone complaint and authorities would come onto my property treating me like i was a burglar who broke in to my house.

I saw it all on Thai TV. Disgraceful. Poor guy was dragged out in full view of the public and slammed  head first into the drop tray of the police pick up vehicle. The police and army goons  then tossed him into the back ,shoved his feet in and slammed the tray shut like he was Al Capone.

If his wife is 'go hok ' she should go to prison for years the filthy bitch.

Thailand is really stuffed at  the minute. Run like a boot camp.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, webfact said:

There in front of shocked teachers, students, parents and locals the authorities heavy-handedly took Thara into custody and put the children in care.

The 'bully' mentality 4-5 BIB and a couple soldiers to manhandle one guy into the back of the police patrol unit!  A good lawyer should be able to make a strong case against the officials, and the ex-wife!  Sad when an unfounded accusation can cause such havoc!

• Like 2

If this story is true I hope the man sue’s all concerned in it,

But there is something even more important here and that is this appears to be a Thai man who is actually being responsible to his offspring and bringing them up instead of running away and disappearing into the ether.

well done to him for setting a fine example to all

• Like 2

23 hours ago, greenchair said:

She obviously is desperate to see her children. 

More likely she is just a nasty bitch. If she is so keen to see her children why has she been so absent from their lives?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, upu2 said:

More likely she is just a nasty bitch. If she is so keen to see her children why has she been so absent from their lives?

Didn't you read it. 

He guards the children everyday so that she can't see them. He wants her to go to court to get access. She might not have a lawyer or know how to do that. I really despise women that won't let fathers see their children. I despise abusive men that do that also. 

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

Didn't you read it. 

He guards the children everyday so that she can't see them. He wants her to go to court to get access. She might not have a lawyer or know how to do that. I really despise women that won't let fathers see their children. I despise abusive men that do that also. 

Yes I did but she could have taken legal action had she wished to and if her desire to see the children was actually there. She didnt put up a fight form what it appears

1 hour ago, upu2 said:

Yes I did but she could have taken legal action had she wished to and if her desire to see the children was actually there. She didnt put up a fight form what it appears

I already said, she might not have funds for a lawyer or she might not know how. 

The warning sign to me is he goes to school every lunch time to ensure that she cannot see them. 

It smells of a case of she left him and he is withholding the children to get her back .

it looks to me like she is trying desperately to see them. Just the fact that he is sat at the school everyday sounds controlling in the extreme. 

1 minute ago, greenchair said:

I already said, she might not have funds for a lawyer or she might not know how. 

The warning sign to me is he goes to school every lunch time to ensure that she cannot see them. 

It smells of a case of she left him and he is withholding the children to get her back .

it looks to me like she is trying desperately to see them. Just the fact that he is sat at the school everyday sounds controlling in the extreme. 

Is shes the type of person to conjure up a scheme , where she makes false allegations to get the Police on the scene and then get her father to attack the kids father and then run off with the kids after hes been arrested , there may be a good reason for him not wanting the mother to contact the kids

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I think you would surprised just how much Thai women do know

37 minutes ago, upu2 said:

I think you would surprised just how much Thai women do know

It says she had custody for 2 years, then he took custody for the last 3 years. Doesn't say any of it was court ordered. 

She just wants to see her kids. I'd do the same thing if I didn't have another option. He's a prick. 

42 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Is shes the type of person to conjure up a scheme , where she makes false allegations to get the Police on the scene and then get her father to attack the kids father and then run off with the kids after hes been arrested , there may be a good reason for him not wanting the mother to contact the kids

The children were put into care. She's still their mother. He should let her see them, without a court order. 

10 minutes ago, greenchair said:

The children were put into care. She's still their mother. He should let her see them, without a court order. 

He seemed to be there at School for the purpose of making sure that the mother doesnt come and abduct them .

We dont know how they managed to get into that situation , which party was in the wrong , so, we cannot make any judgement about the situation .

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

He seemed to be there at School for the purpose of making sure that the mother doesnt come and abduct them .

We dont know how they managed to get into that situation , which party was in the wrong , so, we cannot make any judgement about the situation .

We obviously see his being at the school in very different ways. 

But as you say, without other info, it's hard to know his true reasons. 

38 minutes ago, greenchair said:

We obviously see his being at the school in very different ways. 

But as you say, without other info, it's hard to know his true reasons. 

The mother took the kids away from school and took them far away , he was there to stop her doing that

• Like 1

13 hours ago, greenchair said:

It says she had custody for 2 years, then he took custody for the last 3 years. Doesn't say any of it was court ordered. 

She just wants to see her kids. I'd do the same thing if I didn't have another option. He's a prick. 

So you think he just took those kids away from her and claimed custody after 2 years? Give your head a good shake.

13 hours ago, greenchair said:

He seems to know her character far better than us. Maybe not.

Considering she would report such slander, lies and deceit to police, I don't think so. Regardless of this tragic outcome, she is a horrible person. That is a fact. If I were a judge I would legally remove her parental rights. Ugly, vindictive, petty, churlish, repugnant person. She should be held criminally and civilly responsible.

Edited by Number 6
  • Like 2

The sad aspect about this whole story is both parents want to care for the kids , and that both parents couldn't settle the issue amicably , do whats best for the kids .

Bite the bullet , put differences to one side and do whats best for the kids.

6 hours ago, pegman said:

So you think he just took those kids away from her and claimed custody after 2 years? Give your head a good shake.

I do think he did just that and he has been standing over them ever since. 

It's clear he won't let her see them. 

It's clear she wants to see them.

What's he playing at sitting down at the school everyday? 

Who does that? 

He's a control freak. 

5 hours ago, Number 6 said:

He seems to know her character far better than us. Maybe not.

Considering she would report such slander, lies and deceit to police, I don't think so. Regardless of this tragic outcome, she is a horrible person. That is a fact. If I were a judge I would legally remove her parental rights. Ugly, vindictive, petty, churlish, repugnant person. She should be held criminally and civilly responsible.

He didn't say anything about her character. 

He said she did it because she wants to see the kids and he won't let her.

I'd do anything to see my kids. Bless her. 

9 minutes ago, greenchair said:

He didn't say anything about her character. 

He said she did it because she wants to see the kids and he won't let her.

I'd do anything to see my kids. Bless her. 

Maybe the Father is doing that as well , standing over the kids in school so that the mother cannot take them .

Could be that the mother wants to take the kids back to the village and live with the grandparents and go to school in the village

14 hours ago, sanemax said:

Maybe the Father is doing that as well , standing over the kids in school so that the mother cannot take them .

Could be that the mother wants to take the kids back to the village and live with the grandparents and go to school in the village

It could be that she does want to do that. 

Or it could be that he is using the kids to punish her for leaving. 

His behaviour is a typical trait of a very controlling man. She should go to the paveena foundation. 

51 minutes ago, greenchair said:

It could be that she does want to do that. 

Or it could be that he is using the kids to punish her for leaving. 

His behaviour is a typical trait of a very controlling man. She should go to the paveena foundation. 

Maybe he wants to "control" his Children properly ?

Keep them in school 

Maybe his (ex)wife and her family are a rogue family and he wants his kids to keep away from them ?

As I have said , we dont know the reasons behind any of their actions and you probably have you opinion based on some of your life experiences and I have my opinions based on my life experiences .

I can understand the wifes family wanting the kids back and I can understand the father wanting to keep them in school .

How would you feel if the roles were reversed , if it was the mother sitting in school with the kids and the father went along with family and police  and attacked the mother and ran off with the kids ?

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Maybe he wants to "control" his Children properly ?

Keep them in school 

Maybe his (ex)wife and her family are a rogue family and he wants his kids to keep away from them ?

As I have said , we dont know the reasons behind any of their actions and you probably have you opinion based on some of your life experiences and I have my opinions based on my life experiences .

I can understand the wifes family wanting the kids back and I can understand the father wanting to keep them in school .

How would you feel if the roles were reversed , if it was the mother sitting in school with the kids and the father went along with family and police  and attacked the mother and ran off with the kids ?

She didn't take them. 

The police took them into care. And they shouldn't have. 

But he's got a lot to answer for, keeping a mother away from her babies. 

18 hours ago, greenchair said:

But he's got a lot to answer for, keeping a mother away from her babies. 

They are NOT her Babies, the Children are THEIR Children .

Both of them are parents , the male is just as much of a parent as the female is