PM dodges Prawit birthday

snoop1130

I never want to damage the country and wish the country would move forward fast,” he added. “Everything is in order as the National Council for Peace and Order is entering its fifth year. Police, military and administrative officers have helped each other.”

Just about sums it up ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Go easy on him. He has had explosive diarrhea. Adult diapers should fix the problem. 

He is the explosive diarrhoea of this country, together with his foreman. No diapers would be big enough for their <deleted>. ?‍♀️

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

I never want to damage the country and wish the country would move forward fast,” he added. “Everything is in order as the National Council for Peace and Order is entering its fifth year. Police, military and administrative officers have helped each other.”

Just about sums it up ?

By forward, he means far back to the  past. Before odinary people could trash them, and complain on social media, these guys glory days were pre 1914 when the whole world was divvied up and ruled by nobles. 

On 8/10/2018 at 8:58 AM, Cadbury said:

Somewhat disappointing that his old mate the PM dodges the old fart's birthday celebrations. He's not likely to have many more of them so he could have at least turned up. 

I read somewhere else where Prawit had serious diarrhea and had to be pumped full of antibiotics.

I hope a good supply of adult nappies was on hand.

Don't worry, Prawit is so full of it he could have diarrhea for a year and still be full of it. I have to believe that the PM is starting, yes it took him quite a while longer than a person of average intelligence, that Prawit may have a lot of political connections that are a great asset in a non-elected government but if the people get a choice he can be quite the liability.