Video: Mutts from hell! Should they be put down or just taken to the temple!

rooster59

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Exactly the same in 'Christian' countries like America and UK.... hundreds of thousands of unwanted dogs are killed each year, and farm animals suffer in factory farms and slaughter houses... not to mention hunting wild native animals... and these Christian countries have the commandments Thou shall not kill, too.

I know many good Buddhist people here.. and they are either vegan or vegetarian.. and really do live the Buddhist lifestyle.

Who gives a toss what you believe in or all the Christians.

I'm an atheist. Religion is for fruits and nuts mate.

I think the quantity of meat in markets and the super markets,  says your full of it,  Think they are just,   part time Buddhists in Thailand.

Or is it a case that all the meat for sale,  is just for those naughty Falangs ?

saying all that, i'm sure there are some good ones.

even if the resent news says different  :jap:

Ps Uk is not Christian any more :cheesy::giggle::cheesy:

burka.jpg

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

Illegal in most places?  Where?  What country are you from?  I would not like to be in a country where it's illegal to go down the to park or beach and play a game of fetch with your pet dog.  

You don't think 'common' people should be allowed to buy huskies?!  I know many people who have them as pets and they are beautiful and loving dogs.  They are just high energy.. which simply means owners have to exercise them regularly... not difficult!  

To play fetch, you have to let them off the leash, right?   That can get you a $200 ticket in many municipalities back home- for having an unleashed pet. 

It's true.  In many places, there is no legal way to give a Lab, a Huskie or a German Shepherd the amount of exercise they need to thrive.  You can't run fast enough or far enough.  Let them off the leash, and it's no longer legal.  Unless you want to drive an hour (or more) to get far enough out of town to let them run free.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

To play fetch, you have to let them off the leash, right?   That can get you a $200 ticket in many municipalities back home- for having an unleashed pet. 

It's true.  In many places, there is no legal way to give a Lab, a Huskie or a German Shepherd the amount of exercise they need to thrive.  You can't run fast enough or far enough.  Let them off the leash, and it's no longer legal.  Unless you want to drive an hour (or more) to get far enough out of town to let them run free.

the lady in the OP looks like she lives in a similar estate to ours which many now, at least in bkk, have dog parks or if not there's dog parks around. some owners here don't really understand a dogs need. personally i think a pug and a huskie are just token dogs for show. huskies shouldn't be out here. they started taking over the staffordshire bull terrier in the uk as most common breed in dogs homes as people got them as thought they looked nice without realising they actually take a lot of looking after. they refer to them as status dogs. some parks in the uk banned letting dogs off leads but that was more to do with the many dog walking companies that used to walk 20 dogs a time in a park causing mayhem. most UK parks are still dog friendly as far as i know

3 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Illegal in most places?  Where?  What country are you from?  I would not like to be in a country where it's illegal to go down the to park or beach and play a game of fetch with your pet dog.  

You don't think 'common' people should be allowed to buy huskies?!  I know many people who have them as pets and they are beautiful and loving dogs.  They are just high energy.. which simply means owners have to exercise them regularly... not difficult!  

FYI : https://www.animallaw.info/topic/table-state-dog-leash-laws 

And probably way too lenient ....

4 hours ago, impulse said:

Wow.  That is really sad state of affairs.  Don't they even have some kind of dog park or fenced off area for dog in those cities?  

4 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Wow.  That is really sad state of affairs.  Don't they even have some kind of dog park or fenced off area for dog in those cities? 

Some do.  Some don't.  And even those that do, it may require a 20 minute car ride to get to one, and it may only be a couple of acres and mixed use with screaming kids and helicopter parents yelling at dog owners whose dogs are energetic enough to scare the kids. 

It's not the same America I grew up in.  Don't even get me started on Little League, golf courses, and for profit soccer leagues taking over the spaces we used to play on for free.

4 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Who gives a toss what you believe in or all the Christians.

I'm an atheist. Religion is for fruits and nuts mate.

I think the quantity of meat in markets and the super markets,  says your full of it,  Think they are just,   part time Buddhists in Thailand.

Or is it a case that all the meat for sale,  is just for those naughty Falangs ?

saying all that, i'm sure there are some good ones.

even if the resent news says different  :jap:

Ps Uk is not Christian any more :cheesy::giggle::cheesy:

burka.jpg

You don't give a toss what I believe in?  That's fine, because I never mentioned what I believe in to you.

But, you seem to like telling me and other what you believe in.  You tell us you are atheist.  Thanks for that information which no one asked you for (and no one probably give a toss either).  Care to tell me what I believe in since you think you know?

I never suggested that most of the Thai population don't eat meat either.  Please read my post again so you understand it better before jumping to conclusions and getting on your high horse about your anti religion stuff... which is nothing to do with the OP anyway... which is about this woman's out of control dogs.

What is with your photo of Muslim Women in black?  Is that some kind of raciest joke about them in the UK?

Your come across as if you atheist beliefs are just as fundamental and full of hate as some of your 'fruit and nuts' religious people you refer to.  

On 8/11/2018 at 12:18 PM, rooster59 said:
The sequence of videos was posted by Tnim Pm Nelluc who said:

"Are there any worse dogs than this? What can I do?

"Should they be put down or just carted off to the temple??"

Here at Thaivisa we hope she is joking.....

She not think too mutts. Incidentally, spelling her name backwards isn't fooling anyone.. 

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

Some do.  Some don't.  And even those that do, it may require a 20 minute car ride to get to one, and it may only be a couple of acres and mixed use with screaming kids and helicopter parents yelling at dog owners whose dogs are energetic enough to scare the kids. 

It's not the same America I grew up in.  Don't even get me started on Little League, golf courses, and for profit soccer leagues taking over the spaces we used to play on for free.

Thanks for that info. I had no idea it was illegal to let pet dogs off the lead in a park in the city in America.  I could not live in a place like that.  Ironic that the 'land of the fee' does not seem very free theses days for people to enjoy basic harmless fun.  

I enjoy the freedoms here better.  I can just walk my dogs off lead anywhere around me... and have lots of countryside, fields and woodland near me home to.  

I feel the like back in my native UK.. that is no longer the same place I grew up in.  No way I could go back now either... so that makes 2 of us lol. 

13 hours ago, themerg said:

Live with this so-called Dog problem OR

a second choice maybe go back to your home country.

Thailand is a Buddhist country.

No Killing is 1of the 5 Buddhist Precepts. 

It is one precept that has been forgotten, just look around the country

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

You don't give a toss what I believe in?  That's fine, because I never mentioned what I believe in to you.

But, you seem to like telling me and other what you believe in.  You tell us you are atheist.  Thanks for that information which no one asked you for (and no one probably give a toss either).  Care to tell me what I believe in since you think you know?

I never suggested that most of the Thai population don't eat meat either.  Please read my post again so you understand it better before jumping to conclusions and getting on your high horse about your anti religion stuff... which is nothing to do with the OP anyway... which is about this woman's out of control dogs.

What is with your photo of Muslim Women in black?  Is that some kind of raciest joke about them in the UK?

Your come across as if you atheist beliefs are just as fundamental and full of hate as some of your 'fruit and nuts' religious people you refer to.  

Nah

It take,  Religion to truly deeply,  hate. :jap:

I carry a bag of sand on each handle bar of my bike, one hand full stops them in their tracks, like putting sand in rubber johnnie stops that as well! Months since I have to use a hand full on the local street menaces, they learnt quick.

My dear dog has an opposite problem - he likest to burglarize my place, when he's supposed to be outside on his160m2 yard in "guard duty" while I go get him treats, or visit office or whatever ?

He knows how to open the driveway gate too, but his interest is in how to demonize the doors or windows to get back inside, open the fridge, eat the leftovers andcool off in front of the fridge. Has not been 1,2...10 times that I come back home and think someone robbed the place, only to find a slightly fattier, maybe half asleep dog cooling in front of the samsung which drops regurarly also ice for his highness ? 

We Westerners seem to have a totally different relationship with animals. In my opinion, the way most folks around here, Korea and China too, treat animals would totally amount to cruelty charges in Western countries. They sent Michael Vick to prison for being part of a dog fighting group and he was a superstar starting QB in the NFL.

7 hours ago, Cereal said:

We Westerners seem to have a totally different relationship with animals. In my opinion, the way most folks around here, Korea and China too, treat animals would totally amount to cruelty charges in Western countries. They sent Michael Vick to prison for being part of a dog fighting group and he was a superstar starting QB in the NFL.

Not entirely true, as I have seen a few Thais that clearly love and take care of their dogs.

On the other hand, I have seen Westerners (both here and in the UK) that are as bad 'owners' as the worst Thai owners....

Archived