FBI seeks motive after U.S. airline worker stole plane and crashed it

rooster59

1 hour ago, sirineou said:
3 hours ago, atyclb said:

Conspiracy theories abound  and I am not about to argue all or any of them. 

You said and i quote " The major nightly news showed the fighter jets with a mile or two of the jets that crashed into the towers. That footage was not allowed on American news. "

The assertion being that the government had done it before and could have done it again in this instance..

I watched this whole video and nowhere did it say anythings about   any jet fighters. It made claims about the Physics of the collapse and assertions concerning it's cause with no one there to contradict them.  

So as it stands you have still have not provided any evidence that your initial claim is supported by any credible evidence. So I stand on my reply, that I don't always trust the government but in this instance , I trust the government more than I trust you. Provide credible evidence that what you said is true and I am willing to change my mind.

other poster said the n\tv news on mexican tv showed the fighters but the footage was not seen o usa tv. i specifically asked for a link to this mexican tv footage.

the video i posted is food for thought about how much the government can be trusted. there are literally thousands of engineers, architects, physics professors around the globe that agree with Dr Jones assessment. i had high school physics, chemistry, math and although i continued at university level, just high school level knowledge is more than adequate. the natural laws of physics, chemistry and math simply do not lie.  

2 minutes ago, atyclb said:

other poster said the n\tv news on mexican tv showed the fighters but the footage was not seen o usa tv. i specifically asked for a link to this mexican tv footage.

the video i posted is food for thought about how much the government can be trusted. there are literally thousands of engineers, architects, physics professors around the globe that agree with Dr Jones assessment. i had high school physics, chemistry, math and although i continued at university level, just high school level knowledge is more than adequate. the natural laws of physics, chemistry and math simply do not lie.  

Sorry if I attributed a post to you, sometimes I do lose track of who said what.. I am sure The US government enters in to conspiracies, and I am sure many can post examples of what they think are conspiracies, But not everything is a conspiracy.

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:
13 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Sorry if I attributed a post to you, sometimes I do lose track of who said what.. I am sure The US government enters in to conspiracies, and I am sure many can post examples of what they think are conspiracies, But not everything is a conspiracy.

no worries.  i completely agree not everything is a conspiracy

One of my best friends is there . He heard the fighter jets. Said he thought they were flying lower than normal. He saw the cloud of smoke from the crash as well.

Another friend , called me and was goi g on and on about all kinds of conspiracy theories.  Yeah, unstable dude stole a plane. Killed himself with it.

Regarding 9/11, there are all manner of very fishy parts that point to a conspiracy.   They really couldn't insure one of the towers because it had been bombed in the basement.  The attack was the perfect solution.    Apparently the scramble squadron in Washington DC happened to be in training that day.  (riiight)

The only thing that makes me doubt a conspiracy, is how have they kept the at least hundreds of people involved quiet?   No tapes, death bed confessions?  I really don't know what to think.

3 hours ago, kalidescopemind said:

Regarding 9/11, there are all manner of very fishy parts that point to a conspiracy.   They really couldn't insure one of the towers because it had been bombed in the basement.  The attack was the perfect solution.    Apparently the scramble squadron in Washington DC happened to be in training that day.  (riiight)

The only thing that makes me doubt a conspiracy, is how have they kept the at least hundreds of people involved quiet?   No tapes, death bed confessions?  I really don't know what to think.

just think of how many years the gulf of tonkin non event was kept quiet.

Strange how places end up in the news that you never expect.

My sister heard the crash. She walked out of the house, took a left, 50 meters to the end of the cul de sac. Across the water was the glow form the fires on Ketron Island from the crash. As she talked with neighbors, the news copters came in to film.

Nice night for a little excitement

2 hours ago, atyclb said:
5 hours ago, kalidescopemind said:

just think of how many years the gulf of tonkin non event was kept quiet.

I would like believe you live here in Thailand and travel SEA. Likely I am wrong on both counts. However, if you ever go to Vietnam and visit the Hanoi war museum. Wander around in the garden before entering the museum itself. They have all sorts of lethal US weaponry on display. Now back there in the garden are two grey metal tubes, 8-10 meters long. They are torpedo tube and the bronze plaque informs the visitor that these are torpedo tubes used on the attack again the Maddox & C Tuner Joy.

Sit back and think about it. The North Vietnamese are saying ‘Gosh Darn right we attacked those  American pig dogs in the Tonkin gulf’ and here are the used torpedo tube launchers to prove it.

As you let revelation sink in, you realize if there was a conspiracy it would have been between Lyndon Johnson and Ho Chi Minh.

WOW !! Just wow dude!

On 8/11/2018 at 8:51 PM, mok199 said:

some steel a car, I remember a man who stole a tractor(john deer), and went on a joy ride,also that man who stole the tank and did all that damage...same same but different...

My brother had an old neighbor guy who once stole a tractor and broke out of a youth prison farm.  Led the police on a high-speed chase for a long time - maybe 10-15 km per hour.  He was bored.  555

I can't believe this guy managed a barrel roll and pull out so low to the water.

The guy was  a married baggage handler, they do not make that great of a wage.  Said he was a broken man  and also a few screws loose.   I wonder if he had been

getting pressure to get a better paying job, and he lost it and decided to end it all after having a thrill ride in the Q400. Maybe also got told the marriage was over.  Any new news on this fellows life and story?

Archived