Gold&Bitcoin

dorchester

20 minutes ago, Scottjouro said:

Ah but theres the thing, its not in "production" yet, others ledgers/cryptos are running 3 to 5 seconds already in production, and with the rumoured upgrade to RippleNet coming soon, ie Cobalt, - 1 second settlements will be the normal at 15k transfers per second, scalable it is rumoured along certain corridors upto 45k tranfers per second

So as we sit the lightening network for BTC is not even off the starting blocks and the operational networks are already making improvements to a live system..

Its a bit like the old Betamax/VHS thing...BTC will get left behind if its not careful 

Stop embarrassing yourself, you obviously have no clue about base layers or how system stacks are built. Just because something has 45k tps or more doesn't mean it's safe. The Ripple network is only good for Ripple Corporation and totally useless for the retail bagholders.

4 hours ago, ThailandLOS said:

Stop embarrassing yourself, you obviously have no clue about base layers or how system stacks are built. Just because something has 45k tps or more doesn't mean it's safe. The Ripple network is only good for Ripple Corporation and totally useless for the retail bagholders.

Wow lets talk about not having clue lol...i suggest you do the research on your statements as thats the embarrassing bit for sure, as the simple ability to read  and comprehend English even at primarly school level is all thats needed...now back to your mothers basement LOL 

3 hours ago, Scottjouro said:

Wow lets talk about not having clue lol...i suggest you do the research on your statements as thats the embarrassing bit for sure, as the simple ability to read  and comprehend English even at primarly school level is all thats needed...now back to your mothers basement LOL 

Well that reply was loaded with substance. Like I said, you have no clue boi, back to your worthless XRP bags.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:30 AM, Ks45672 said:

10% lol

Whose ripping you off? 

Passing 41 US$ from bitcoinwallet to Uphold cost me 4$ + and its not unknown that when passing money from one wallet to another fees are greatly exaggerated.  

14 hours ago, neo555 said:

Passing 41 US$ from bitcoinwallet to Uphold cost me 4$ + and its not unknown that when passing money from one wallet to another fees are greatly exaggerated.  

you can choose your own fee, at least you can if you control your own wallets. I pay 5c

On 10/16/2018 at 4:42 AM, phycokiller said:

you can choose your own fee, at least you can if you control your own wallets. I pay 5c

Yeah fine just I don't use my own wallet due to many reasons. 

And the % of people using their own wallet is kinda smalish. 

https://steemkr.com/bitcoin/@scandinavianlife/how-many-people-own-bitcoin-alt-coins-and-how-large-are-their-wallets

Archived