Who Do You Think Was Responsible For 9/11?

wurzil

A recent survey conducted by a U.S university found that over 30% of Americans think that the 9/11 attacks were organised by the U.S government. Quite surprising if it is accurate - the media certainly does not reflect this with NO time given to any explanation other than the official one. I think i saw one 5 minute report on CNN dealing with 9/11 "conspiracy theories" in the last 5 years.

When I tell people that I think the U.S government blew up the WTC people they are sometimes shocked. How many of you would be shcoked? And how many of you would agree that the U.S government co-ordinated the attacks?

A recent survey conducted by a U.S university found that over 30% of Americans think that the 9/11 attacks were organised by the U.S government. Quite surprising if it is accurate - the media certainly does not reflect this with NO time given to any explanation other than the official one. I think i saw one 5 minute report on CNN dealing with 9/11 "conspiracy theories" in the last 5 years.

When I tell people that I think the U.S government blew up the WTC people they are sometimes shocked. How many of you would be shcoked? And how many of you would agree that the U.S government co-ordinated the attacks?

:o:D:D