Roll-up door powerizing

mogandave

Have a shop house and park on the ground floor. I would like to have a remote opener as the street is busy.

Anyone have this done? I’m in Bangkok.

Thanks

Maybe not much help, but www.masterwellhk.com, a company from china makes beautiful doors that you can import. We deal with Lillian.
You've gotta get an import agent and have Masterwell (Lillian), fill in the paperwork correctly so that you get the door duty free (Asian economic zone).

Bit of a process. Lillian will know exactly what to do.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, mogandave said:

Have a shop house and park on the ground floor. I would like to have a remote opener as the street is busy.

It sounds as if you want a motorised roller shutter.

We have a roller shutter on one of my workshop entrances and the company who installed our motorised gate offered to install a motor on it so it must be quite easily available.

Here is a pat

China (Masterwell) sells the same automatic garage doors at a lot lower prices.

You can also buy the motors as suggested. The only agent I know is Mukdahan Shutters, but they could probably tell you the Bangkok seller.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, mogandave said:

Great, the wife gets out in the rain a few more times she’ll be sold...

Don't email them although they do respond, eventually.

Call and tell them what you need to do, you'll get to talk to a tech who will likely want you to mail photos of your roller mechanism (personal email addy).

If they have a solution and give price make sure (and double check) they have stock (personal experience).

Archived