any decent health food stores that sell parasite killing herbs ?

Bonobojt

Are they any decent Health Food stores or Herbal Stores that sell natural herbs to kill Parasites in the body in Bangkok ? I'm interested in herbal remedies for the gut. I want to kill any parasites/worms that might be giving me some issues.

you can use food grade diatomaceous earth for that too.  There is some available on lazada but expensive.  You can order it from vitacost cheaper, even including the shipping.  But takes 3-4 weeks to arrive.

35 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Have you been clinically diagnosed wih a parasite/worm problem? Or are you just guessing? 

I'm just guessing, though parasites are hard to detect in stool tests so I won't waste my money on that. I've been around southeast asia,  cambodia, vietnam, malaysia, thailand, maybe its possible I have some parasites that could be causing me some issues, maybe not also. but yes this is just all in my head speculation.

14 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

I'm just guessing, though parasites are hard to detect in stool tests so I won't waste my money on that. I've been around southeast asia,  cambodia, vietnam, malaysia, thailand, maybe its possible I have some parasites that could be causing me some issues, maybe not also. but yes this is just all in my head speculation.

I would suggest you proceed with caution if you are acting without conventional medical opinion and advice

<blockquotecite="http://www.worldwildlife.org/who/index.html">any decent health food stores that sell parasite killing herbs ?
</blockquote>
Try it Yourself »

Doesn't work. 

Tried it in Guatemala when I got amoebic dysentery.  Had severe diarrhea for a week.  Lost several kilos.  A waste of money paying money for food for the little buggers to eat.

See a Doctor. 

Can be fixed in under an hour. 

In 4 hours you will be normal again. ?

14 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:
<blockquotecite="http://www.worldwildlife.org/who/index.html">any decent health food stores that sell parasite killing herbs ?
</blockquote>
Try it Yourself »

Doesn't work. 

Tried it in Guatemala when I got amoebic dysentery.  Had severe diarrhea for a week.  Lost several kilos.  A waste of money paying money for food for the little buggers to eat.

See a Doctor. 

Can be fixed in under an hour. 

In 4 hours you will be normal again. ?

ok I will just go to the pharmacy and ask for parasite medication, may I ask what exactly did you try in Guatemala ? which herbs ?

Archived