"Brand New" Red Ferrari slams into tree after collision on Friendship Highway

webfact

On 8/16/2018 at 7:36 AM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Take a look at this  and reconsider uninformed comments. 1:05 for example Gent just taps brakes and goes into a violent spin after hitting the wall.. No traction control system or "onboard computer" can compensate for the performance of these vehicles, especially in unskilled hands.

all i see is a movie full of people with empty heads, as the last clip says, "retards"

Edited by brianj1964
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 4:56 AM, Thian said:

Ferrari could also give a free drivingcourse to all carowners...stories like this give the brand a bad name..And no doubt this was to blame to the driver, who sais he was thai anyway?

Why on earth would anyone want to teach owners to drive ...... i  sure that the ferrari dealer is already trying to sell another car to the moron who destroyed the last one 

Buisness is business after all  and in thailand a large number of cars sold will end up wercked 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2018 at 1:36 PM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Take a look at this  and reconsider uninformed comments. 1:05 for example Gent just taps brakes and goes into a violent spin after hitting the wall.. No traction control system or "onboard computer" can compensate for the performance of these vehicles, especially in unskilled hands.

Nope  it  just  looks  like  a bunch of dicks to  me.

• Like 1

don't know if it was a Ferrari or not.....but on a hwy in CM about 2 weeks ago something went by me at at least

200 km/hour.    Sounded like a formula one racer.    I would have loved to see his pic here on TV  under a truck.

• 5 months later...