Recent Suk 23 info from the experts

jethro69

Haven't been in Cowboy for at least 2 years now. I just saw on google maps a gogo called crazy house. Look the reviews there, and decide if it's for you.

It looks to me like it's on the same place where the 2 "Siamese twin" bars were located. Have both of the Siamese twin bars gone, or is the shabby smaller one still there?

4 hours ago, buick said:

the twins bars are still there.  crazy house is closer to soi cowboy than the twins bars. 

Thanks mate, I guess the larger one of the two has become anyway something like an billard hall open to the street when I remember well. Maybe jump in next month, b4 they've gone too.

I have been told It is the only all cop owned bar and it is all nude and busy and loud and I have been going there longer than 2 years. 

Make sure you google the Iran owned Mr. Arab six soi  cowboy bars to stay away from. I keep them on my phone but don’t want to share the names due to thai laws. Google it before you go to soi cowboy the Mr Arab bars or Iranian bars. Don’t let your friends or tourist go to these six bars. Why they are allowed to do what they do is unclear to me. 

Have fun. 

Well, I stay far away from any gogo in general, that's why I was asking if the twins were still around. The only other place in Cowboy I show up is the Country road, and that's usually only during their happy hours. Usually the stuff askes me if I want some more shortly b4 HH ends and I oblige, but around 10 I'm out.

Archived