Marriage and study.

brian2f2f

So I have been talking with my fiancée about marriage and she said if we marry she can't study at university. I have heard before that if major university true if before finish 2 yrs. But if smaller like say ramkhamheang then its no problem at all. She wants to study at ramkhamheang. If we got married dose anyone have any knowledge if that would keep her from going to university at ramkhamheang or not?  I tried searching on Google and only kept getting how to marry and things like that. Hope this is correct forum and not the education one. 

Thank you. I will let her know later on when bring the topic up again. She wants to get married but worries about lose her education. We live in Chiang Rai but in Oct we will go to bkk to look for an apartment for next yr. Be us and 2 or 3 of her friends all going together with me bring the driver. 555.i love driving so any excuse can get to drive ill take. Again thanks for the info. I thought that was right but wanted to make sure. 

2 hours ago, happylarry said:

Its rubbish. My wife has done degrees at three universities now, since we were married. Rajabhat,  Rajamangala University of Technology, and now her law degree at  Ramkhamheang.

As long as she pays her money she can attend.

HL

Not quite true for the more upmarket universities, but you're right, the bottom feeders you listed will take anyone with the money.

For example, MaeJo university will not accept students over 30 years old.

Dose that apply to everyone or just thais as im considering a double major. Myself at that time with history and aranthopology as my. Majors. Though might have to reconsider if so and cant find one that allow me to study at by age 36 as ill be 36 then. 

Archived