Cancel PEA direct debit with bank??

moonseeker

Where and how to either cancel or transfer to new owner my direct debit for my Electric bill? I remember I set it up in their Banglamung office long ago. Do I cancel at bank or at PEA office? Or better bring along new owner and what would he have to bring along? Thank you kindly. MS>

- To cancel the direct debit you just need to go to the PEA Office (North Naklua) with your last bill and your passport; Direct debit will stop after the next debit. (current month)

- The new owner will have to wait one more month, as he will need the bill/ticket he will receive in his mailbox. He will have to go to the PEA to get the form to give to his bank; and then bring back the filled form to the PEA.

• Like 2

I went once to a branch office in Royal Garden Mall to try to get my electric on a debit plan.   I think they could help.  Upstairs, I forget exact location.    I see from earlier posts there was one at Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang.

16 hours ago, thaitero said:

So have to go Naklua? No city office will do the same ?

14 hours ago, PC800 said:

I went once to a branch office in Royal Garden Mall //  I think they could help. //

Sadly no...

I tried first this office far near of my condo that the Naklua PEA office,

but I understand that they can only manage bills/payments here.

For direct debit they told me to go to Naklua.

Edited by Pattaya46
  • Like 1

I would think that as you have given your bank authority to pay accounts presented to them by PEA in your name, that you should just advise your bank that you have now withdrawn your permission.

After all by you telling PEA not to take from your bank account would be like telling the fox not to take from the chicken house !