‘Missing’ girl, 15, found living with older man in Bangkok

webfact

‘Missing’ girl, 15, found living with older man

By Kittipong Maneerit 
The Nation

89ebf38700391f97b9c2c259771c98c2.jpeg

A 19-year-old man has been charged in Bangkok with luring a 15-year-old girl away from her parents to stay with him at a house he’s been helping build in Lat Phrao.

Korakot Kampipat was taken into custody on Saturday on the basis of an August 13 complaint by the girl’s mother.

The teenager had disappeared after leaving home in Lat Phrao to do homework with a friend, said Pol Colonel Jirakit Jarunapat, a superintendent with the Metropolitan Police Bureau’s Children and Women Protection Sub-Division.

While the parents put out an appeal online for help locating the “missing” girl, police learned on August 15 that she’d run away with a man she befriended two weeks earlier via a chat application.

Further investigation led police to the unfinished house on Soi Sangkhom Songkhro 10, where both Korakot and the girl were living.

Korakot was initially charged with taking a minor from her parents’ custody without a sound reason.

Jirakit urged parents to monitor their children’s use of chat applications because stalkers and criminals were always lurking online.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352465

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-08-20

1 hour ago, webfact said:

A 19-year-old man has been charged in Bangkok with luring a 15-year-old girl away from her parents to stay with him

Luring? She is actually 15 years old. She know exactly what she was doing, and had probably nothing against beeing away from her parents with her new boyfriend.

However, the 19 year old guy is just another low life, that can´t stand up for himself, introduce himself to her parents and act like a genuine real man. I know, they are rare here.

• Like 2

Old song ..... "The White of an Egg Rolled Down Her Leg, and the Rest Came Nine Months later".

This is nothing but a case of puppy love.

It would be better for the parents to recognize the union and make it official.

Otherwise, next stop, Pattaya.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Oh...you have experience in sexual activities with kids in this age?

I have seen it first hand, an ex of mine her sister had a kid at 13 years old, her daughter has just had a kid at 15, she was seeing a older guy at 14 , the father of her child is 22 she now lives with him and his family.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

I am sure Thai girls are sexually active by the time they are 13

1) I am sure all are interested to hear how you gained that knowledge ?
2) What is the difference with your home country ?

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

'Older man' i expected like 50-60 years old, this guy barely older than the girl, nevermind that in rural Thailand girls as young as 12 are already engaged in active sexual life getting pregnant with the knowledge of everyone, Oh the hypocrisy...

So if your 15 year old daughter ran away with a 19 year old, you are fine with that? 

1 minute ago, Cheops said:

So if your 15 year old daughter ran away with a 19 year old, you are fine with that? 

The poster is stating facts, he is not saying  that at all, your trying to put words in a post that is looking for a reaction, called trolling 

• Like 2

What a horrific crime with so many victims!

Surely she ran away because things were going so swimmingly for her at "home"...

Reminds me of that terrifying Romeo and Julliet case in Italy not long ago...

So glad the brown-shirts are spending YOUR money on such "crimes"...

3 minutes ago, myfriendu said:

The poster is stating facts, he is not saying  that at all, your trying to put words in a post that is looking for a reaction, called trolling 

myfriend u r his friend? 

Looking for a reaction? Hmm, isn't that the purpose of a forum? 

I am shocked by what some people will live in. I was walking with the wife this morning and went on another rant about the dungholes people around us live in. I can understand poverty and not having money to have things like: furniture, appliances, ceilings, flooring, lights and other basic stuff. I get it. No money. However, it takes no money at all to not litter. It costs nothing to be neat and tidy. These people around us live like pigs and it disgusts me. I rant and the wife gets p!ssed.

Many years ago I built a wall around my house and ensconced us in our tiny garden oasis. My motivating factor for doing that was the people around us live like animals.

I got so upset I got a bunch of literature on recycling and composting. I had it translated and had a meeting in the temple. The nai ban was onside. I explained what it was all about. For my immediate neighbours - about 12 houses - I bought big garbage buckets and a bunch of plastic bags to put in them. Taught them about what to throw away and the value of composting to turn Mekong River mud into viable soil for veggies. I said I would pay the weekly garbage pickup fee which was $1.00 per house. I was willing to put my money where my mouth was. They throw everything into the river anyway and I was tired of it.

Anyway, everything seemed great. I got a nice colourful citation from the  mayor of Vientiane city saying what a good falang I was.

And, it would seem that I bought all the neighbours shower buckets! That's what happened. All of those garbage buckets I bought and handed around went straight into their bathrooms and were filled with water for showers. The plastic garbage bags were filled filled with vegetable peels, glass, plastic and paper and thrown into the frigging river.

God help me...I'm surrounded by animals. One guy a few houses down got some money and started to build his dream house. He got a concrete slab poured, three walls and a roof built and that's it. He's been living in it for years. One whole side of his 2 story house is open to the world. He did, however, have the awesome outside lighting package put in before the cash ran out. Oh yeah...a new Vigo too.

My poor aching mind.........................

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

'Older man' i expected like 50-60 years old, this guy barely older than the girl, nevermind that in rural Thailand girls as young as 12 are already engaged in active sexual life getting pregnant with the knowledge of everyone, Oh the hypocrisy...

3/4 of Thai schoolkids are thrown out of government school at age 15.

The girls often move in with a boyfriend (and sometimes his parents).

I'm not really sure what everyone expects the girls to do, school over, so they move on with their life.