‘Missing’ girl, 15, found living with older man in Bangkok

webfact

2 hours ago, connda said:

Four years difference in age?  :dry:  Really?
What about the 70 year old expats hooking up with 20 year old bargirls?  

I can understand 'statutory' laws to protect underages kids from predatory adults, but in this case it's two teenagers with a 4 year age difference.  A kid's life is being ruins for naught.  "Older man?"  Don't make me laugh.  He's a teen-aged kid.

Never let the "truth" get in the way of a good story. He is only just out of nappies himself. And still a boy.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

'Older man' i expected like 50-60 years old, this guy barely older than the girl, nevermind that in rural Thailand girls as young as 12 are already engaged in active sexual life getting pregnant with the knowledge of everyone, Oh the hypocrisy...

Exactly.  Age difference of 4 years and both young is hardly child abduction.   Just tell him to wait a bit (how long before she is 16?)  and leave them be. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

I am sure Thai girls are sexually active by the time they are 13

A common Falang mis-conception, pun intended.  Many are, but absolutely not all. Lots of Thai girls grow up supremely ignorant of sex and it depends on their socio-economic structure as well as who they mix with at school, as to how much and how soon they learn. Many parents do not discuss sex .  She sounds like a wild child and he probably is not her first bf.

• Like 2

Just now, FritsSikkink said:

That this happens in rural Thailand doesn't make it a good thing. That there are so many people in this forum liking your comment is disgusting.

Would you prefer to bring western culture here?

5 minutes ago, car720 said:

Would you prefer to bring western culture here?

Back in the UK a pal of mine tried to stop his 15-year-old stepdaughter from having sex with a 23-year-old man.

He locked her in her room, she called the police on her mobile, they came round and arrested him for child abuse/false imprisonment.

The girl moved in with the 23-year-old guy. Social services and the police were OK with that.

My pal got a police record and a weekend in police cells for his part.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, myfriendu said:

I have seen it first hand, an ex of mine her sister had a kid at 13 years old, her daughter has just had a kid at 15, she was seeing a older guy at 14 , the father of her child is 22 she now lives with him and his family.    

Yes it happens but isn't a normal thing (especially with educated people).

59 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Back in the UK a pal of mine tried to stop his 15-year-old stepdaughter from having sex with a 23-year-old man.

He locked her in her room, she called the police on her mobile, they came round and arrested him for child abuse/false imprisonment.

The girl moved in with the 23-year-old guy. Social services and the police were OK with that.

My pal got a police record and a weekend in police cells for his part.

Your pal isn't very bright then. Locking your child up, how would that help? Doesn't she have to go to school? He should have had a good talk with the 23 year old and MAKE him listen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You think you could stop your 15-year-old Thai daughter from doing that?

My Thai-Dutch daughter is 11 now and the only thing we as parents can do is to maintain a good and open relationship with our kids. Currently we have that, but I know the teenage years will be a challenge. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Of course some are, why should Thai girls be any different from girls from every other country?

truth just weird I don't really care The whole system promotes sex I don't even watch Mono 29 movie channel anymore All the movies are violent and killing

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, KKr said:

1) I am sure all are interested to hear how you gained that knowledge ?
2) What is the difference with your home country ?

Ok, I just read your question. Not nice what you are saying and suggesting. I am sure you are not suggesting I am a pedophile are you?    a refined man like you would not think that Nooo of course not. But I will now answer your question Today in this world Sex is now being pushed like never before in our society Kids at 13 have use internet. Movies Billboards etc all exposing them to these sexual behaviors a 13-year-old student today would have 20 times more exposure than 15years ago Ok  What they are doing is glorifying sex and the kids at 13 want a piece of the action without realizing the consequences

2/Ok its worse in my country They even have more access to these things and it is getting out of hand I tried to keep conversation to what happens in Thailand but it seems you want to include the whole world 

• Like 1