Girlfriend, Ex-Wife Drag ‘Sek Loso’ To Hospital

webfact

6 minutes ago, elwood said:

Terrific.

I let the clip run on, and next up is Awm Pra Ma Poot (mustn't use Thai on here). Real down and dirty...great stuff.

I really hope that he can pull himself together, but he has been a lulu for some years now, unfortunately.

the 5th song is one of my favourites. hopefully he'll be alright. he has support

9 hours ago, webfact said:

led an effort to subdue the rockstar and check him into a hospital. It followed five days during which he frequently livestreamed his bizarre behavior on Facebook, prompting national concern and speculation about his mental health.

Nowadays so called Rock Star's are pussies compared to the good 'ole days .. Now its all rehab this , therapy that and feng shui counselling .. Moon the Loon managed to take the truly barking mad rock star to world status without any of that or f b .. No doubt if he were still around he'd be blowing that up .. or driving it into the swimming pool .. Loso needs to up his game abit if he wants to considered a true rockstar .. ? ( and as for his music .. Never mind eh .. )

IMG_20180820_151820.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Nowadays so called Rock Star's are pussies compared to the good 'ole days .. Now its all rehab this , therapy that and feng shui counselling .. Moon the Loon managed to take the truly barking mad rock star to world status without any of that or f b .. No doubt if he were still around he'd be blowing that up .. or driving it into the swimming pool .. Loso needs to up his game abit if he wants to considered a true rockstar .. ? ( and as for his music .. Never mind eh .. )

IMG_20180820_151820.jpg

i think bipolar is a serious condition and he already has proven himself as a rock star IMO. he's thai, not a native english speaking artist. anyway, just for you. it had to come, come on, sing along grazing

**what's that grazing? look at the bottom. 57 and a half million hits . . .

Edited by Happy enough
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i think bipolar is a serious condition and he already has proven himself as a rock star IMO. he's thai, not a native english speaking artist. anyway, just for you. it had to come, come on, sing along grazing

**what's that grazing? look at the bottom. 57 and a half million hits . . .

Well if he ain't well in the 'ead he needs to lay off the booze & narco's then and keep quiet on f b .. In fact why not go in the temple for a flush out which after all is what a lot of badboys do 'ere only he needs to leave the gun at home should he try that therapy again .. As for YouTube hits go check out the Who .. There is No substitute ..

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

4 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Well if he ain't well in the 'ead he needs to lay off the booze & narco's then and keep quiet on f b .. In fact why not go in the temple for a flush out which after all is what a lot of badboys do 'ere only he needs to leave the gun at home should he try that therapy again .. As for YouTube hits go check out the Who .. There is No substitute ..

mate he'll never compete with the likes of the who as you know. not sure what the who have to do with it. i'm just saying for a thai artist he's pretty damn good mate. sure he needs to lay off the  narcos but i'm not sure that's his issue right now. even clean he needs the help hopefully he is getting in hospital and he can manage it and turn it around and get back on the stage where he belongs. . . did you sing along? bet you did 555

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

mate he'll never compete with the likes of the who as you know. not sure what the who have to do with it. i'm just saying for a thai artist he's pretty damn good mate. sure he needs to lay off the  narcos but i'm not sure that's his issue right now. even clean he needs the help hopefully he is getting in hospital and he can manage it and turn it around and get back on the stage where he belongs. . . did you sing along? bet you did 555

Hahaha .. I didn't actually but thanks for the link .. I have heard some of his stuff but it's not really my style .. The boy needs to get outta town for a while and get clean .. If he manages to sort hiself out then the chance of it reoccurring in his line of work are high as being a badboy rock & roll star ain't usually compatible with clean wholesome living .. So if he does get it sorted this time he has decisions to make .. Rock & Roll star or pick up his old age pension .. 

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Hahaha .. I didn't actually but thanks for the link .. I have heard some of his stuff but it's not really my style .. The boy needs to get outta town for a while and get clean .. If he manages to sort hiself out then the chance of it reoccurring in his line of work are high as being a badboy rock & roll star ain't usually compatible with clean wholesome living .. So if he does get it sorted this time he has decisions to make .. Rock & Roll star or pick up his old age pension .. 

he's already rich and can live on royalties no doubt. he could be clean and mentally well balanced like toon for example. but not everyone is the same or lived life the same. so in such situations i was taught by my old man, bless his soul, to have compassion and understanding.

my old man used to say sometimes. you don't know what he's been through so don't judge him, assist him. 

Edited by Happy enough
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

he's already rich and can live on royalties no doubt. he could be clean and mentally well balanced like toon for example. but not everyone is the same or lived life the same. so in such situations i was taught by my old man, bless his soul, to have compassion and understanding.

my old man used to say sometimes. you don't know what he's been through so don't judge him, assist him. 

Toon smokes weed like Willie Nelson, and is not shy advertising it.  Good on Him! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

my old man used to say sometimes. you don't know what he's been through so don't judge him, assist him. that's the words of a colour sergeant 22 years in the green howards. i always go by what he taught me. so far so good

Snap my old chap done 20 odd yrs as same RRW .. The Loso boy needs to lie low for awhile if he's serious about squaring up to his demon's and staying dialled into f b when he's trying to get sorted is not gonna help .. Don't know if its the case at the hospital he's gone to but a lot of rehab' places in Britain only allow limited access to the outside world social media not included .. The draw from " followers " can distract from the job at hand .. And staying off the gear and booze is crucial to saving his soul as their influence has to be absent for real purification to begin .. Continuing with any intake however much reduced (  just one joint , just one line and just one beer is a classic route back in to the life they say they want to leave ) is counterproductive and only serves to perpetuate the self fooling mindset evident in many folk with dependencies who think they want to go clean .. Even more so when you've got money enough to keep a habit going as he does .. It's his call the road is littered with many who haven't quite made it and in many cases their demise is a loss not only to their kin but the wider music world .. Hendrix , Morrison , Cobain , Amy Winehouse to name but a few .. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Happy enough said:

**what's that grazing? look at the bottom. 57 and a half million hits

Got to be Thailand's most popular sing along song of all time.

Everybody knows it, sung everywhere, copied by every small town band worth their salt, do not know anybody who does not like it. Me included.

I reckon, sung in English it could have been a worldwide hit for him, just a great, great song.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Got to be Thailand's most popular sing along song of all time.

Everybody knows it, sung everywhere, copied by every small town band worth their salt, do not know anybody who does not like it. Me included.

I reckon, sung in English it could have been a worldwide hit for him, just a great, great song.

Agree 100%. When we came to live in Thailand in the 90's, we spent a lot of time at my wife's village. It seemed that every day I would hear this great piece of music, whether at a  big party, a small karaoke session outside someone's house, or blasting out on someone's radio. And the same when we went into the towns.

I couldn't get the tune out of my head, and my wife told me it was Som Sarn, by Loso. My nieces  gave me his cassettes, and I realised that this guy was damned good.

Not sure about him being a nice man; the women he has clobbered would certainly disagree. But if he does suffer from  bipolar disorder, that would maybe explain the differing view of him as a person.

But that doesn't stop us from praising his music; many great entertainers have been known to be total <deleted> in real life! 

• Like 2

The guy is a publicity hound and gets severe withdrawals if he's not being interviewed, or featured in the papers or on TV. Sad to have that constant craving for attention.

Somehow I don’t think Loso is graving attention - he has had plenty of it throughout his live.

Sat next to Loso on a Thai flight and he kept a very low profile throughout the entire flight - was hiding his face until everybody had boarded - people still recognized him and took pics secretly on their phones.

He just experienced the terrible unfortunate situation not having a sincere helping hand during a very challenging time in his live - when it all fell apart.

Loso is a real artist - composing, writing lyrics and performing with friends in his early years - who like so many artists around the world found out later after his career took off - had been taken advantage off by record companies and people around him!

He is not one of those pretty faces who can’t sing and have to be grateful forever to record companies to put them in front of a camera.

I think many people who write here have not even watched the live stream in FB - yes he has serious problems which always come with fame.
He had millions of fans at the height of his career - and still has - no need for him to crave for any attention.

His music was / is fantastic.

Part of his live stream I think shows that he was deeply hurt by some people at a certain stage in his live - his financial situation is not what some people here may think it is.

If some “Farang” think they are walking ATM’s in this country - then one can only imagine what kind of people one would attract being young, rich and famous. His marriage ended with quite a substantial financial loss.

And I think with the “bizarre behavior” they cited to send him to hospital - they meant his go on that famous Thai record company during the live stream ripping off artists -( like they did all over the world )- and their executives abusing their positions to get “favors” from young aspiring artists (Harvey Weinstein comes to mind).

They probably saw some law suits coming their way and thought they had to put a stop to it.

Funny thing - Thailand and making the truth public!
The Thais watching though found it great that somebody had the guts and expose them in a live stream - and the words he used where quite “strong” attacking them in the strongest possible way (with almost a million people watching) - unusual for Thais.

I hope he gets the help he needs - but judging by other famous examples somebody listed earlier - I do not have much hope.

Then again if one has lived his dream it does not matter how long you live - it’s how you lived your live that counts - even if it ends earlier than one thought.

Still wish him all the best - hope he cuts the corner after all he brought much joy to millions with his music!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just now, boonrawdcnx said:

Somehow I don’t think Loso is graving attention - he has had plenty of it throughout his live.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes, but he is no longer in the limelight, except for all the wrong reasons, I think he misses the fame and attention. Not uncommon for fallen musicians, actors etc. When they are famous it's "get that camera out of my face", but when they are back to being nobodies, it's "look at me, look at me".