Jump to content

Girlfriend, Ex-Wife Drag ‘Sek Loso’ To Hospital


webfact

Recommended Posts

Girlfriend, Ex-Wife Drag ‘Sek Loso’ To Hospital

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

 

S__17989654-696x464.jpg

Apisaya Pattanaworasap and Seksan “Sek Loso” Sukpimai on Thursday in front of their house in Bangkok.

 

BANGKOK — Rocker Sek Loso was forcibly checked into a hospital by his girlfriend and ex-wife over the weekend, his family said Monday.

 

Seksan Sukpimai, or Sek Loso,’s ex-wife Wiphakorn Sookpimay and his girlfriend Apisaya Pattanaworasap, led an effort to subdue the rockstar and check him into a hospital. It followed five days during which he frequently livestreamed his bizarre behavior on Facebook, prompting national concern and speculation about his mental health.

 

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2018/08/20/girlfriend-ex-wife-drag-sek-loso-to-hospital/

 
khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-08-20
Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

 

I like him

he's quality IMO. international standard quality, not that particular cover but his own stuff.

yeah he may be a bit nutty but that's rock n roll 555

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great musician when good, bit loco in the head most of other times,  he's a big fan of behavior altering substances...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see such a big thai musician fall from grace in such a devastating way. Hope he get the help he need, so he can come home quick and try another set of interesting drugs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Sad to see such a big thai musician fall from grace in such a devastating way. Hope he get the help he need, so he can come home quick and try another set of interesting drugs.

he doesn't do drugs. he even piss tested himself numerous times to prove so and you come out with these terrible false accusations. the man recently lost his fish, show some respect

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, webfact said:

It followed five days during which he frequently livestreamed his bizarre behavior on Facebook, prompting national concern and speculation about his mental health.

 

There aren't enought mental institutions for all the people that livestream their bizarre behaviour on FB.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

he doesn't do drugs. he even piss tested himself numerous times to prove so and you come out with these terrible false accusations. the man recently lost his fish, show some respect

 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Thanks, Dude! That one made my my day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen some great concerts in my time here, he was certainly better and more charismatic than Carabao (seen multiple times in multiple venues), probably put him in my top 3 live gigs here.

 Could not believe it when he came out with some Clash songs - London's Burning & Pink Cadillac. Stunning live.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

 

I like him

I don't think he should give up his day job just yet. Somewhere out there lies his talent, but more practicing on that guitar is needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I don't think he should give up his day job just yet. Somewhere out there lies his talent, but more practicing on that guitar is needed.

don't give up his day job? i think he has made enough money and continues to rake in enough money from his music never to work a day job

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

I've seen some great concerts in my time here, he was certainly better and more charismatic than Carabao (seen multiple times in multiple venues), probably put him in my top 3 live gigs here.

 Could not believe it when he came out with some Clash songs - London's Burning & Pink Cadillac. Stunning live.

I met him at the Liam Gallagher gig in Bangkok earlier this year, he came across as a really nice bloke.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

I'm a big fan. 

I learned my beginner thai singing his songs at the karaoke booth at central pinklao. 

I wonder if he knows what a huge foreign fan base he has? ?

Don't give up loso.

1st thai song i learnt was som sarn. well didn't learn it just picked it up. i can still be found in my local karaoke (nothing like central BTW, i mean nothing at all like central 555) smashing that out when i'm pissed from time to time

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

Could not believe it when he came out with some Clash songs - London's Burning & Pink Cadillac. Stunning live.

That would impress me. :jap:

 

Wonder if he is going to come up with a new hit single from the hospital bed 

next week. !!!!!!!!!!!. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One little girl was called Jean Marie

another little girl was called Felicity

the other little girl was called Sally Joy

the other was me and I'm a boy.

My name is Sek and I'm a head case.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

don't give up his day job? i think he has made enough money and continues to rake in enough money from his music never to work a day job

Think you are quite right. You still hear his earlier self-penned songs being played regularly at parties, on radio, and being performed by other musicians. Have you seen  his Bird & Sek concert?

I've seen him live a few times over the years, and he is one hell of a good guitarist. And yes, he certainly is popular amongst expats.

He performed in the USA a few years back, and they praised his playing, so I doubt he has to practice too much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I don't think he should give up his day job just yet. Somewhere out there lies his talent, but more practicing on that guitar is needed.

Oh yes, from your armchair, you are much better and write better songs too! ????   

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, elwood said:

Think you are quite right. You still hear his earlier self-penned songs being played regularly at parties, on radio, and being performed by other musicians. Have you seen  his Bird & Sek concert?

I've seen him live a few times over the years, and he is one hell of a good guitarist. And yes, he certainly is popular amongst expats.

He performed in the USA a few years back, and they praised his playing, so I doubt he has to practice too much.

he played in london too. the only place i ever saw him live. you'd think it was aimed at thai expats and students but it was about 50/50 thai/farang at the concert.

he's great live. i personally think he's better than carabao. when i'm driving i usually put shuffle on my iphone and when any of his songs come on the volume inevitably goes up.

haven't seen the bird & sek concert but will check it out right now, ta

**oh yeah, i have seen it. this tune is quality but most of them are

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I read he has bipolar disorder. They tested him for drugs and (surprisingly) he didn’t have any drugs in his system.

 

Not that he never has but that’s not the issue he’s dealing with now. I spent some time with him a year or so ago and he’s a great guy and the same as his public persona.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

I read he has bipolar disorder. They tested him for drugs and (surprisingly) he didn’t have any drugs in his system.

 

Not that he never has but that’s not the issue he’s dealing with now. I spent some time with him a year or so ago and he’s a great guy and the same as his public persona.  

yeah, he has issues and bipolar seems to be the thing really affecting him now. public persona? many thais i speak with about him think he's a bad guy but that's usually girls 555. most guys get him. it's good that he has the support of both his ex wife and his girlfriend which leads you to believe he's actually not a bad guy but he has issues and those that loved him can see that and try to help him through it. he's where he should be for now thanks to those close to him. let's hope he gets through all this and comes out stronger and wiser. thaksin did bomb erawan BTW. true story

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

he played in london too. the only place i ever saw him live. you'd think it was aimed at thai expats and students but it was about 50/50 thai/farang at the concert.

he's great live. i personally think he's better than carabao. when i'm driving i usually put shuffle on my iphone and when any of his songs come on the volume inevitably goes up.

haven't seen the bird & sek concert but will check it out right now, ta

**oh yeah, i have seen it. this tune is quality but most of them are

 

Terrific.

I let the clip run on, and next up is Awm Pra Ma Poot (mustn't use Thai on here). Real down and dirty...great stuff.

I really hope that he can pull himself together, but he has been a lulu for some years now, unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...