Jump to content

Frustrated Farang Husband


arcturaz

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Samuipie said:

Oh, and seriously get that vasectomy. 

Completely disagree,

I believe you should impregnate as many as you can, whenever you can.

No need to bring up or pay for the kids, there's always some old white duffer who will do that for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to thank everyone for their input. It has been very helpful. Some of the better comments have had a real impact on my way of thinking. I just wanted to say, thanks, everyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, nikmar said:

Mate, she's cheated on you, and more than once. If this was someone else in your position, what advice would you give them? Think about it and be honest with yourself. Good luck from me as well.

While I understand you are upset she cheated on you, you were away for 3 years. What else did you expect? I couldn't be with my wife all the time, and I assumed she would sleep with other men- just being realistic- so I told her to use condoms as if I got an STD it was over.

Most women have sex with other men before marriage, so it's not like they are damaged goods now. The middle ages are over.

 

Regardless, from your description, the marriage was over long ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I understand you are upset she cheated on you, you were away for 3 years. What else did you expect? I couldn't be with my wife all the time, and I assumed she would sleep with other men- just being realistic- so I told her to use condoms as if I got an STD it was over.

Most women have sex with other men before marriage, so it's not like they are damaged goods now. The middle ages are over.

 

Regardless, from your description, the marriage was over long ago.

should not of got married then ...............................

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, catman20 said:

should not of got married then ...............................

What on earth are you wobbling on about? there's more reasons to get married in LOS than sex.

If one only wanted sex, it's be better to stay single. It's not like back home where one needs a very full wallet to get a leg over.

 

BTW, what's the difference between what millions of men and women do when they have casual sex, and an open marriage? Few men would refuse an offer of casual sex, despite the female probably having had it off with many men before. I never approached my marriage from the point of view that she was my property to rule with a rod of iron. She was an individual that would have done whatever she liked anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2018 at 9:48 PM, arcturaz said:

Yes, I have this delusional concept of a lifetime marriage and a happy family, pathetic I know. 

Nothing wrong with that 🙂 that's probably the reason why most of us moved to LOS

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What on earth are you wobbling on about? there's more reasons to get married in LOS than sex.

If one only wanted sex, it's be better to stay single. It's not like back home where one needs a very full wallet to get a leg over.

 

BTW, what's the difference between what millions of men and women do when they have casual sex, and an open marriage? Few men would refuse an offer of casual sex, despite the female probably having had it off with many men before. I never approached my marriage from the point of view that she was my property to rule with a rod of iron. She was an individual that would have done whatever she liked anyway.

What on earth are you wobbling on about? more to the point !

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2018 at 2:07 PM, BritManToo said:

Completely disagree,

I believe you should impregnate as many as you can, whenever you can.

No need to bring up or pay for the kids, there's always some old white duffer who will do that for you.

sounds selfish and irresponsible !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, catman20 said:

sorry if im being a bit thick, what so special about LOS ? thx

LOL

Of the 195 countries in this world there are

Only 33 Countries UK Passport Holders Need a Visa in Advance 
But most of us prefer to live here (Not saying that has anything to do with booze, sex or sun)

so LOS must be special?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2018 at 4:57 PM, arcturaz said:

I want to thank everyone for their input. It has been very helpful. Some of the better comments have had a real impact on my way of thinking. I just wanted to say, thanks, everyone. 

 

Have you identified the general patterns that would enable you to take action? 

Might be an idea to listen to a few podcasts by Tony Robbins. 

Also there is a great isolation tank in CM that might help you with thinking about the issue (and filter out the bad advice)

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, falangUK said:

LOL

Of the 195 countries in this world there are

Only 33 Countries UK Passport Holders Need a Visa in Advance 
But most of us prefer to live here (Not saying that has anything to do with booze, sex or sun)

so LOS must be special?

i went there one time it did not do it for me thx anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, falangUK said:

I didn't mean the place where you find pubic hair in the tank, I meant the other place 🙂 

i see im wasting my time trying to talk to u. no wonder farangs get a bad rap here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, falangUK said:

I didn't mean the place where you find pubic hair in the tank, I meant the other place 🙂 

well quote it to the OP and dont quote it to my quote then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, falangUK said:

LOL

Of the 195 countries in this world there are

Only 33 Countries UK Passport Holders Need a Visa in Advance 
But most of us prefer to live here (Not saying that has anything to do with booze, sex or sun)

so LOS must be special?

Total cost (package) of a good decent life! Reason nr 1

 

comes and go with good and bad!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

You have my sympathies.  I had a business venture fail because of my wife's family's interference that she lied to me about, and I'm ready to divorce her over that.  You, on the other hand, have been totally screwed over.  After everything you've done, and she cheats on you to your face?

 

First, stop trying to have sex with her.  Who knows what disease she will bring into your bed.  If you die from a disease she gives you, who will look out for your kids?

 

Second, you deserve better than that, and so do your kids.  Use the custody agreement and get yourself and your kids someplace decent.  After all, do you want your kids to grow up thinking that it's ok to cheat on people?  Also, as time goes on, your kids will understand what she's doing.  If you don't stop it, they may very well lose all respect for you in Thailand's hyper-masculine and limited-critical-thinking climate.

 

You need to heal, and that won't happen in the toxic environment your in now.

 

Again, my deep sympathies.  Good luck, sir.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2018 at 12:52 AM, Small Joke said:

 

Get the chop,  Chop-chop! 

 

I have heard that many men experience ongoing pain from this operation and that it's a real risk. Please share your opinion. I have reflected on this. God forbid I have to suffer a life of pain based on one dumb decision. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

I have heard that many men experience ongoing pain from this operation and that it's a real risk. Please share your opinion. I have reflected on this. God forbid I have to suffer a life of pain based on one dumb decision. 

You'd rather spend a life of worrying whether a woman got pregnant?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, Ebumbu said:

I have heard that many men experience ongoing pain from this operation and that it's a real risk. Please share your opinion. I have reflected on this. God forbid I have to suffer a life of pain based on one dumb decision. 

 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:37 PM, Katia said:

You'd rather spend a life of worrying whether a woman got pregnant?

 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, Ebumbu said:

I have heard that many men experience ongoing pain from this operation and that it's a real risk. Please share your opinion. I have reflected on this. God forbid I have to suffer a life of pain based on one dumb decision. 

Few mates had it over the years all seem ok but they will swell like coconuts just after big black coconuts.

 

Maybee have it don't tell so you get bennefit whist she tries to trap you more with baby?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

 

 

Few mates had it over the years all seem ok but they will swell like coconuts just after big black coconuts.

 

Maybee have it don't tell so you get bennefit whist she tries to trap you more with baby?

 

Lovely. I'll do some research. I don't need a pain in the balls for my remaining years on Earth.  🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

 

Lovely. I'll do some research. I don't need a pain in the balls for my remaining years on Earth.  🙂

 

Ebumbu it's got to be one of the easiest surgeries a bloke could ever have, you go in the morning and can be out by lunch depending upon whether you choose local or general anesthetic.

As for the swelling I don't know if some men have sensitive balls or what but the only discomfort you should experience is a little cut in the scrotum, it's no issue.

I suppose if you by chance were unlucky enough to choose general anesthetic and the surgical nurse was a man hating lesbian who dick punched you while the doc had his back turned then you could expect some coconut sized swelling otherwise the whole procedure is so easy.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RUN!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

 

A bit weird explanation:

Firstly I wanna express my big Wow for your patience as a married man! Where have you been in this life when all other good women from every ethnicity looking for their Mr. RIGHT? Hehe.

Long story short, you have your answer for this. And I feel pissed when you are still acting to nice to her! 

If you could use all that PATIENCE for another purpose that is sending her away or finding a better soulmate in life, you might now waking up with a shiny cleaning house and a lovely homemade breakfast cooked by your new woman. And every month, you can save all your "charity" bill for your wife's extended family !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i has little same experience pefore, but better think life is,, and divorce ,papers made ready and then go far and forget woman and not newer think and looking back. this is best what can do. world have millions new and better woman, maybe next time have better, i divorce my ex wife ,i live 24 year together but one day i say we go make divorce papers today ready and then i say buy and stay all ,house,car,ewerythink to him and go next city and new work and new life and no think ex wife newer again. easy, go and forget, i has 2 childrens and have ok whit childs, forget hooker wife and looking new better if need woman alltime, my 59 year experience i can say, why buy all cow if need only one cup milk. better ,easy life, if think thats.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You continue staying with her...you will continue to be used, abused disrespected and the butt of jokes among family members. 

 

Get a new life where your hard work and generosity will be appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...