Cheap Room Around Nana Area

dayo202

I have a friend who lives in pattaya, he wants a night out on around the Nana / Asok area.

Can anyone have any suggestion and recommendation of any cheap rooms to stay around 700B per night

Just looking for a place to sleep and shower etc....

Thanks in advance

Try Majestic Suites. Sister hotel of Majestic Grande (you can use their facilities, gym, sauna, pool etc.) whilst staying at the Majestic Suites. Clean well appointed rooms with small breakfast included. On Sukhumvit, a few yards from Soi 4/Nana.

Sams Lodge at Soi 21, about 800 Baht, but they wanted 2000 Baht Dep, yes, you read that right 2000 Baht.

I argued that with them, but as I had already paid for the room online, I had words with the boss, she reduced it to 1000 Baht. still too much in my opinion.

On 8/23/2018 at 8:33 AM, Spidey said:

Try Majestic Suites. Sister hotel of Majestic Grande (you can use their facilities, gym, sauna, pool etc.) whilst staying at the Majestic Suites. Clean well appointed rooms with small breakfast included. On Sukhumvit, a few yards from Soi 4/Nana.

False information that hotel runs 1400 to 1500 a night not the 700 OP is looking for.

To add it is the worst noisiest hotel I have ever stayed in the entire country would recommend it to no one.

I suggest your friend walk down Nana Soi 2 from Suk. To the left there are several short alleyways several places in the 700 to 800 b range.

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

False information that hotel runs 1400 to 1500 a night not the 700 OP is looking for.

To add it is the worst noisiest hotel I have ever stayed in the entire country would recommend it to no one.

I suggest your friend walk down Nana Soi 2 from Suk. To the left there are several short alleyways several places in the 700 to 800 b range.

Also down soi 4 once you get to around Rajah and beyond. 

On 8/23/2018 at 8:33 AM, Spidey said:

MS are 2000 baht a night, he said 700. 

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:51 AM, bkk6060 said:

1 hour ago, Mike West said:

MS are 2000 baht a night, he said 700. 

Admittedly, it's a few years since I stayed there (always stay in Majestic Grande now), but I paid 800 baht/night.

Room was on 1st floor at the front, and I was surprised how little noise there was. Slept soundly there.

• 1 month later...

Friend just stayed at the Majestic Grande very recently, was warned some work going on in the lobby, but was not prepared for the noise and smell being very bad, hotel room you could hear the jack hammer all day, smell coming from A/C

On top of that they ripped out the bar and restaurant in the lobby

Best avoided till it re-brands as Double Tree Hilton, he paid around B2000

Archived