Indian man arrested in Bangkok for allegedly raping girl, 14

webfact

Indian man arrested for allegedly raping girl, 14

By The Nation

93a3f7ec62de7acd3adf51baec8faac8-sld.jpe

An Indian man was arrested on Thursday for allegedly luring a Thai girl, 14, to be raped in July. Bennur Yatheesha, 28, was arrested at his condo room in Klong Toei district under an arrest warrant issued on Thursday.

He denied raping the girl, saying he simply took the girl to his room for drinks.

The girl told her parents that she had met the suspect via the Line chat app on June 30 and he asked her to meet him on Khaosan Road on July 1. The girl alleged that the suspect took her to his condo room and had her drink beer before raping her.

The girl said she was initially scared to inform her family so she rented a hotel in the Sukhumvit area until July 3 before she went home and told her father, who filed a complaint with police later.

Yatheesha was charged with raping a girl under 15 and unlawfully taking away a person under 15 from her parents.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30352870

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-08-24

54 minutes ago, webfact said:

The girl said she was initially scared to inform her family so she rented a hotel in the Sukhumvit area until July 3 before she went home

What also needs to be investigated in this sad affair, is that apparently 14-year old girls can rent hotels in Bangkok...

How do you meat someone on line app? That’s bs.

she met him on some dating site , he either did not pay at all or not the agreed amount.

where did she get the money for hotel room for 3 days? And how did she rent one? Fake ID?

I would have thought supplying alcohol to a minor would be a big no-no here as well.

Like others posted, where does a schoolgirl get money for a three day stay in a hotel?

Presumably her parents were told by her she was staying with friends?

I can accept the accused likely stepped over the line, but I think there's more to this than the little minx is letting on.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He denied raping the girl, saying he simply took the girl to his room for drinks.

Oh. What was I thinking? Getting a 14 yo drunk in your room is so much more acceptable.

Should be jailed just for stupidity.

7 hours ago, BestB said:

How do you meat someone on line app? That’s bs.

she met him on some dating site , he either did not pay at all or not the agreed amount.

where did she get the money for hotel room for 3 days? And how did she rent one? Fake ID?

That's right. 

If she used a fake id for a hotel, she possibly lied about her age to him also .

I'm just not getting why she stayed in a hotel for 3 days. 

6 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

I used to see Baht buses  full of them going to , underage Karoke near Soi kopai near 7/11 on Theppasit

You seems to be surprisingly well informed about issues far away your personal interests....:whistling:

Many years ago in Pattaya, I met ayoung woman at a bar near walking street,  I paid the bar bill

and went to my Hotel for an evening of dinner and entertainment. I walked her back to the bar about

10 PM and on the way I asked in my broken Thai, how old she was jing, jing., when she said 17,

I only walked her to within sight of the bar and gave her 2 hundred more baht than she had asked

for. Mamma Son had said the young lady was 20 when I paid the bar fee. I still feel vry lucky that

I was not arrested for a minor crime. The hotel front desk said that her ID card she showed them

also said she was 20.  So even many years ago it was Amazing Thailand,,                                                               Geezer

8 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Yes thats certainly a mystery

He might not be the only man she was meeting, which would explain where she got hotel money, and then needed a fall guy to cover her extended absence.

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Many years ago in Pattaya, I met ayoung woman at a bar near walking street,  I paid the bar bill

and went to my Hotel for an evening of dinner and entertainment. I walked her back to the bar about

10 PM and on the way I asked in my broken Thai, how old she was jing, jing., when she said 17,

I only walked her to within sight of the bar and gave her 2 hundred more baht than she had asked

for. Mamma Son had said the young lady was 20 when I paid the bar fee. I still feel vry lucky that

I was not arrested for a minor crime. The hotel front desk said that her ID card she showed them

also said she was 20.  So even many years ago it was Amazing Thailand,,                                                               Geezer

I was in a room over a WS bar with a young lady who spoke almost no English. At some early point I gestured asking her age. She put up one finger, then 7 fingers. Nearly had a heart attack. She seemed puzzled about making a hasty departure. It was then I noticed the number on her costume was "17" . A misunderstanding? I don't know. Wasn't in the mood any longer. 

Posters who seem to assert that the girl is a “shifty little trickster” are missing the point. She is 14—a child. He is 28—an adult. The onus is on the adult to do the right thing and not let his pecker guide him. While we don’t know how old she looked, we also don’t know how hard he was looking or whether he was “hardly” looking, and with the wrong “eye.”

15 hours ago, greenchair said:

That's right. 

If she used a fake id for a hotel, she possibly lied about her age to him also .

I'm just not getting why she stayed in a hotel for 3 days. 

Why did she followed him to his condo in the first place? Rhetorical question.

6 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Why did she followed him to his condo in the first place? Rhetorical question.

I actually do understand why she went to the condo, as I was duped in this way many times before I clicked. 

At 14, when a man asks you to go to his house for a chat and a coffee. 

A young girl really believes he means a chat and a coffee. 

She is often baffled to find out he wants sex.

Whereas a grown man believes he means if she says yes, that means the girl wants to have sex. 

He is often baffled to find out she actually wanted a cup of coffee and companionship. 

It's a conundrum. 

15 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I think you knew all along. 

Why didn't you ask her before you defiled her. 

Evening of dinner and entertainment

ba hahaha. 

Call a spade a spade. 

You meant to say a few hours of illegal sex with a hooker.

14 hours ago, Mac98 said:

He might not be the only man she was meeting, which would explain where she got hotel money, and then needed a fall guy to cover her extended absence.

55555555 OK I dont think you have come across me before have you my man

I have another post in this thread POST 16 might throw some light on my style

You must not take every thing I Post literally

Another man or three involved, well yes that could be a possibility 

Archived