True Visions Remote Control

gkroo

That is normally caused by a liquid spill - but not always human.  Do not use our remote as have programmed controls onto a learning remote - which makes it easier for us older folks with big fingers and can control both programs and TV with same remote (actually now control security cameras/HD media player/and True programs with the one oversize key remote.).

• Like 1

When I use to be with TrueVisions up until a couple years ago one time had a remote start going bad (intermittent).  I called True about the problem....they said they will provide a new one...two days later a True tech delivered a new remote free of charge....didn't even want the old one back.

Edited by Pib

My problem is that I discontinued my True account 4 years ago but kept my box and dish because I bought these, and my wife still receives all the HD Thai channels so its a little difficult to expect True to replace without being stung with a large number !! has anyone got a remote unit they no longer use that maybe be posted to me for a small fee ??? plse PM me if thats possible, thanks.

Not sure but they probably had different box makes/model numbers so probably best to post that.  Expect some of the multi function controllers sold here would be usable (although may take some time to find the code that works).  

On 8/27/2018 at 3:19 PM, gkroo said:

My problem is that I discontinued my True account 4 years ago but kept my box and dish because I bought these, and my wife still receives all the HD Thai channels so its a little difficult to expect True to replace without being stung with a large number !! has anyone got a remote unit they no longer use that maybe be posted to me for a small fee ??? plse PM me if thats possible, thanks.

Lopburi - thanks. gkroo - with us, they have always taken back the older ones.  Gateway is a True Distributor in Bangkok who sells Truevisions products and they wouldn't need to go to your house. They are separate from True, but have their products. I got my first PVR there. Or they might be able to advise you. Then there are those little kiosks that sell remotes in some of the malls (MBK etc.) that might be able to recode what they have with the one you have. Offer to pay them a little extra for a solution.   

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, Patriot said:

How does one get the second part of the program information using the “info “ button.  I only get half the sentence!!!!!

Same here. Press ‘guide’ button on the remote, then info button. It shows the whole description.

• 1 month later...