Re-entry before expiry date 1 year Spouse Visa

My Multi entry Non-immigrant spousal visa expires in October If I go out of Thailand and come back in before the expiry do I get another 90 days?. The rules change so much I'm never sure.

2 hours ago, elviajero said:

Yes you do.

As long as you enter on or before the 'enter before' date (expiry) on the visa you'll be granted a final 90 days. And that 90 days can be extended by 60 days or by 1 year.

Thank you,

55 minutes ago, hellohello said:

How are you suppose to extend it another year if it expires in October?

It is not an extension of the visa (visas cannot be extended). It is a one year extension of 90 day permit to stay that the visa allowed.

Thanks, I start work in Malaysia later this year I just need to cover a month or so. Do they still do 1-year multi-entries in Penang, I'll be working in Klang so nearer to KL if I can get one there? I got one in Penang 4 years ago.

I am eligible for a retirement Visa 51 but I will still be working for the next 5 or 6 years, How does that work?

3 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Thanks, I start work in Malaysia later this year I just need to cover a month or so. Do they still do 1-year multi-entries in Penang, I'll be working in Klang so nearer to KL if I can get one there? I got one in Penang 4 years ago.

I am eligible for a retirement Visa 51 but I will still be working for the next 5 or 6 years, How does that work?

The will issue a multiple non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai if you can show proof of 400k baht in a bank or 40k baht of income. KL will only issue a single entry non-o visa.

You could apply for a extension of stay based upon retirement. No problem if working outside the country while on one. Many people are doing it.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The will issue a multiple non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai if you can show proof of 400k baht in a bank or 40k baht of income. KL will only issue a single entry non-o visa.

You could apply for a extension of stay based upon retirement. No problem if working outside the country while on one. Many people are doing it.

Thanks for that. I'll look into it