General Wirachai on the case of "Spanish Fly" as 15 sex aid stalls raided in Sukhumvit

webfact

General Wirachai on the case of "Spanish Fly" as 15 sex aid stalls raided in Sukhumvit

2PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that deputy police chief Pol Gen Wirachai Songmetta led a contingent of officers to lower Sukhumvit in Bangkok last night in raids on stalls selling sex drugs and toys.

The raids centered on the area between Sois 7/1 and 13 where such stalls have operated for many years.

Daily News said that some of the stall holders got wind of the raid and fled leaving their wares.

No arrests were reported at all.

They said that most of the stalls were selling boxes of sachets for 1,000 baht (Kamagra).

But the main purpose of the drive was to find a substance known as Spanish Fly that they said has been used by young men to spike the drinks of women as an aphrodisiac. It has no smell or flavor.

Daily News said it is used in promoting coupling among horses.

Spanish Fly is the extract of a beetle. When administered unknowingly to an underage victim it can carry a penalty of three years to life in prison.

The penalties for other drugs and items being sold on the street vary from 3 years to 5 years jail and fines up to 10,000 baht.

The police said they were protecting Thai women and female tourists.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-27

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

Daily News said that some of the stall holders got wind of the raid and fled leaving their wares.

I wonder where this 'wind' came from, no doubt from a friendly copper ey? does the chief of police really need to get his boots dirty being photographed near the deserted stalls with, oh the shame, not even one arrest made?...

11 minutes ago, Darcula said:
59 minutes ago, webfact said:

Daily News said it is used in promoting coupling among horses.

Anything for a stable relationship in these hard times.

I think it's a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has 'bolted'.

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

The police said they were protecting Thai women and tourists, bs, they were depriving women of a bit of enjoyment.

colin

mine never enjoys it....tells me to pull her nightie down when I,m finished and go to sleep......:cheesy:

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

He does better than me, not had any for nearly 5 years.:cheesy::cheesy:

so that,s 5 years without headaches then..............overrated anyhow......give me a pack of wine gums everytime :sad:

So-called Spanish Fly is a harsh urinary tract irritant and not at all a pleasant experience. Also, it tastes bitter and so it cannot be put in anyone's drink and be undetected. Anything being sold as Spanish Fly on the streets of BKK are not real.

"Bangkok last night in raids on stalls selling sex drugs and toys."

I brought a Hitachi "magic wand" with me from the USA. 90 seconds and the girls are in heaven.

The girls are not sure at first, but now they walk through the door and the first thing they say is "Where is it?":cheesy:

7 hours ago, webfact said:

So they used their eyes and noticed a parade of uniforms followed by the media. ?

7 hours ago, webfact said:

When administered unknowingly to an underage victim it can carry a penalty of three years to life in prison.

So administering it knowingly to underage victims or unknowingly to legal age victims is fine then...?

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

"Bangkok last night in raids on stalls selling sex drugs and toys."

I brought a Hitachi "magic wand" with me from the USA. 90 seconds and the girls are in heaven.

The girls are not sure at first, but now they walk through the door and the first thing they say is "Where is it?":cheesy:

And you say 'Sorry, Sooty's borrowed it and is using it on Sue'

Archived