what do you have to do to find a cleaning company?

Maejo Man

I need to get a 100 sq meter condo thoroughly cleaned, and try as I might I just cannot find anyone that seems remotely interested. One foreign owned one has gone out of business, another has had their phone cut off, and finally one told me that she had laid off most of her staff, and the few she had left were booked for the next month! Go figure.

This is not a job for one person, but needs a team of cleaners to clean, and cart off a load of unwanted items. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Thanks

The price for a crew to do a big job (including cleaning the windows in and out and shampooing the sofas) has gone through the roof. About 5,000  Baht for the day. I posted the contact for one such company a couple of times but the search function appears useless. If I can find the card I will post the contact.

6 minutes ago, elektrified said:

The price for a crew to do a big job (including cleaning the windows in and out and shampooing the sofas) has gone through the roof. About 5,000  Baht for the day. I posted the contact for one such company a couple of times but the search function appears useless. If I can find the card I will post the contact.

It almost sounds like Thailand's nearly full employment has rendered the work force to one of picking and choosing.

2 hours ago, elektrified said:

Thanks for that, would be most welcome. Plenty of single people cleaners, but this needs a crew.

They must be about, with the number of folk having to get their air bnb rentals cleaned every week. quite sure the owners are not going to be doing their own cleaning.

Everyone knows someone who owns a "bnb" business don't they?

Archived