Cleaning appartment and laundry. Really?

OzMan

Through ThaiCupid I chat to many ladies from Bangkok in the 40 to 48 age bracket. I am in Australia so the chat includes what they do at weekends. Many of them say that on their only day off they stay at home and clean and do the laundry. Are they for real or just not telling me what they actually do? I try not to select bar girls who have a 2nd life so I have no reason not to believe them. Are these girls really hard up for something to do on their only day off through lack of guys or money?

Why wouldn't they be cleaning and doing laundry on their days off, what's o suspicious about that. It may be the only time they have to do house chores. What do you imagine they might otherwise be doing on weekends?

33 minutes ago, OzMan said:

Many of them say that on their only day off they stay at home and clean and do the laundry.

have you been to Thailand? They are poor and don't have money for partying.

some of my girlfriends work 12 hours a day and have two days off a month. they are very tired.

33 minutes ago, OzMan said:

40 to 48 age bracket.

Thai woman in that age bracket have no options with Thai men who sleep with teenage girls.

over 30, have a baby? not many Thai men want anything to do with you, unless you are EXTREMELY beautiful and have big milk. Just yesterday I had a very beautiful 22 year old Thai girl tell me she was worried she was getting old and because she has a baby now.

Keep in mind you are not talking to middle class or upper class Thais who want nothing to do with you.

Unless you see them in photos in a new car, lunch at a trendy place, taking trips they are POOR.

Yes, a lot of them are hard up for guys and money. In that age bracket, they are past their use-by date for many Thai males. Their employment is earning probably not more than AUD 400 per month for quite long hours.

Apart from doing the laundry and cleaning the house on their day off, swapping photos with their friends on Facebook or watching Thai soaps seems to be their main leisure activity. And chatting with the OP, of course.

What NCC said is spot on.  Let me expand on it.

With the 6 day per week work schedule, they really don’t have much free time.  Most of their socializing is done with their co-workers and pretty much only involves eating together after work.  You will frequently see small groups of women wearing the same uniform (Nurse/Bank/whatever) heading out to eat together.

They *do* have friends outside of work (usually someone they really “connected with” at a previous job or in school) but a lot of the time, their one day off doesn’t coincide with their friends day off.  My gf has a few friends that she might see once every month or two (if even that often) Students will have a little more free time for a movie or something on occasion but that depends on their disposable income (allowance from parents etc).

So...6 days a week it’s wake up....go to work...after work they go eat with their coworkers (moo-kata or whatever Thai eatery they choose)...then home, watch a lakorn (if that’s their thing) and chat with their friends on LINE or Facebook.

On their day off, they are so tired that they will lounge around their “room” all day and do laundry, clean their room, maybe cook something, watch some tv and sleep.

1 hour ago, rhodie said:

So when do you do your laundry and cleaning that you are so suspicious? Seems normal to me.

When you still live with mummy it's easy to believe these menial chores consume no time at all.

hahahaha....The simple truth is Thai's in general are not very productive weather at work or home, they dont really take all day to clean a 30sq meter condo they tend to just lay around in bed for a while, they dont cook in room so after shower they will wander off together something so you know the time just slips away....

I use to wonder when i was told what they were doing, the fact is Thai women seldom can have a full time job run a house and kids cook and clean without extended family being involved, im sure there are some....ive yet to meet one....

Ps in Australia the average house is well over 200 sq meters and getting bigger yet Aussie women with help from hubby have no problems getting it done...so Mr if your thinking of getting yourself a Thai wife think 3 times...hahaha

Archived