Net Idol Shamed for Posing in front of Monument

snoop1130

Net Idol Shamed for Posing in front of Monument

by CityNews

S__15278087-584x1024.jpg

CityNews – A net idol has been accused of being inappropriate for posing in front of Phra Nang Chamathewi Monument by a folksong musician who described her as ‘an ugly faggot.’

A folksong musician who is known as Kru Add shared a photo on his Facebook wall today, August 28th, of a net idol named Sitang Buatong who posted a picture of herself posing like a model in front of the Phra Nang Chamathewi Monument.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/net-idol-shamed-posing-front-monument/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2018-8-29

1 hour ago, BigBadGeordie said:

My pals from the Black Country tell me there is no such thing as "an ugly faggot"!

images (4).jpeg

yum. Id eat some hot black faggot, where can I find in Suk ?

55555 like I dont know what will follow 555555

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

a picture of herself posing like a model in front of the Phra Nang Chamathewi Monument

There's nothing offensive in those pictures. That folk musician is just jealous because he's probably got less followers on social media.

4 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

My God, you would not want to wake up next to that in the morning.......:ohmy:

Yeah.......how drunk would you have to be........?:burp:

So glad I'm kept busy with other things in my life. When you find you have the time to become this indignant about such trivial matters, you know you need to find a hobby or passion in life. Either that or it's just a sanctimonious ego boost.  

Archived