VPN for Android TV box?

yimlitnoy

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of my friend visited Thailand. The best choice is Nordvpn or you can also go for Expressvpn, depending upon your requirements. Have a look at these 5 vpns for Thailand and compare their features. If I had to buy one at the moment, I would have gone for Nord. and yes there are several websites blocked in Thailand (don't know their exact names but there are some)

Anybody using a VPN in Thailand?  I was planning to buy NorthVPN.  Also Do ISP in Thailand blocking any contents?  I would welcome any advises. 

AIS 4g throttles torrents to the point they just trickle through. So unusable. You can get around it with a vpn.

Try Browsec VPN, its available from Google Play store,

has free and paid versions,so you can try it for free,

then pay if you find it OK, I have the paid version and

its not blocked by IPlayer,ITV, and US sites I use.

regards Worgeordie

The best way to use a VPN on android TV is using Personal VPN 

On 9/1/2018 at 1:00 PM, yimlitnoy said:

Also Do ISP in Thailand blocking any contents

Yes it is a common issue in Asia that ISP don't support net neutrality. Many ISP have made a deal with services which throttle the competitor. My advice get a personal vpn which have android tv, fire stick app. As most vpn providers don't have these apps

Anybody using a VPN in Thailand?  I was planning to buy NorthVPN.  Also Do ISP in Thailand blocking any contents?  I would welcome any advises. 
It's worthwhile to have a VPN subscription if you live in Thailand or if you frequently travel outside of your home country. You don't always need it but at least some of the time you will find it useful to unblock or unthrottle content or to spoof your physical location to make it appear to websites that you visit that you are in your home country. As for which one to use, there are several that work well, including the one that you mention (I assume you meant NordVPN).