Tesla executive exits, CEO smokes pot on webcast, shares reel

rooster59

6 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

The media can make or break a man. What he did with Tesla proofs he is a genius. I admire businessmen who can accomplish so much in such short time.
The continuous pressure on Musk took its toll. I hope he will recover, a good start would be to appologize to the diver.

Come back and call him a "genius" , once his Tesla company makes a profit .

So far , he has spent Billions of other peoples money and doesnt yet have much to show for it .

He is in the spotlight for making false allegations about cavers , using terrible language in twitter spats with journalist , taking drugs in interviews , making false statements about buying all the Tesla shares , whilst at the same time , Mercedes have been building and producing electric cars 

So far , he has spent Billions of other peoples money and doesnt yet have much to show for it .
   He is in the spotlight for making false allegations about cavers , using terrible language in twitter spats with journalist , taking drugs in interviews , making false statements about buying all the Tesla shares , whilst at the same time , Mercedes have been building and producing electric cars 

Which electric car Mercedes is selling?
Musk is a genius for what he already accomplished.
That’s how I see it, your comments have no effect on my admiration for Musk as an entrepeneur.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

43 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Einstein wasn't a billionaire. Nikolai Tesla died poor. They must have been morons?

Valuing people by how much money they make is a bit value way to determine how smart they are. Perhaps it works in some cultures.

Musk changed the who car industry. Before Tesla, electric cars were considered more like expensive toys. Tesla brought electric cars to the masses.

What Musk is doing with SpaceX should not be forgotten as well.

I think Musk is a brilliant mind, who have now temporarily burned out. Apologising the diver and having a year off from work would be a good start for him to get better. 

11 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Einstein wasn't a billionaire. Nikolai Tesla died poor. They must have been morons?

Valuing people by how much money they make is a bit value way to determine how smart they are. Perhaps it works in some cultures.

I didnt suggest that at all .

Einstein excelled at what he did .

If Musk is to be considered to be  genius , he would have to excel at what he does .

Anyone could spend billions of other peoples money and have not much to show for it

It would take an astute businessman  to make it a success and success is measured by the profit/loss  margin