90 days report by mail, did send ES but did not get return envelope

A bit more than a month ago, I did send my 90 days report by mail as I always do, EMS with return address, stamped envelope

Normally I get my letter back in about 7-10 days.

This time, I did not get anything.

I certainly do not want to go a round trip as the immigration is so far away, costs involved with taxi and I sent the letter, on time, via EMS and specially do not want to ripped of for 2000 baht of not reporting, while I did.

Ok, I did EMS but the code I got on my EMS paper, cannot be checked online as it says invalid ID or not correct form.

I did use a local office or intermediate in a shopping mall nearby as I always do , but they use the official THAI post logo and never had a problem before.

Any suggestions ?

Just calculate the next 90 days, include a copy of my EMS sending proof and explain I never got a return letter ?

11 minutes ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

i always have a tracking number on my return envelope also.

You can ask for a sheet of stickers at the post office, this way you note down self the numbers at home.

Tip for next time.

Cheers

WHY? You always get a receipt and there the trackingnumber is....

glegolo

18 hours ago, dickjones2018 said:

A bit more than a month ago, I did send my 90 days report by mail as I always do, EMS with return address, stamped envelope

What was the (total) value of the stamp(s) which you affixed to the return SAE? If 5 THB or 10 THB, there is a chance that it might still be languishing in some post office pigeon hole en route from your local immigration office. Certainly this is what happened in my case some time ago, with the result that I now affix stamps to the value of 40 THB to return envelopes, to enable confirmation slips to be sent by EMS.

Since more than a month has elapsed since you mailed in your latest report, I think that you now need to visit your local immigration office ASAP armed with the EMS slip plus post office tracking record printed off in Thai (including delivery signature). To obtain the latter, follow the procedure set out by lopburi3 in post #3 above, then change the language from ENG to THAI in the top right-hand corner before printing off.

Edited by OJAS

8 minutes ago, OJAS said:

What was the (total) value of the stamp(s) which you affixed to the return SAE? If 5 THB or 10 THB, there is a chance that it might still be languishing in some post office pigeon hole en route from your local immigration office. Certainly this is what happened in my case some time ago, with the result that I now affix stamps to the value of 40 THB to return envelopes, to enable confirmation slips to be sent by EMS.

Since more than a month has elapsed since you mailed in your latest report, I think that you now need to visit your local immigration office ASAP armed with the EMS slip plus post office tracking record printed off in Thai (including delivery signature). To obtain the latter, follow the procedure set out by lopburi3 in post #3 above, then change the language from ENG to THAI in the top right-hand corner before printing off.

Really? I register out for 18 baht and can track online.I send at SAE with a  3 baht stamp on it for the return never failed yet.

OP, just call the immigration office and see if arrived, your receipt has your tracking number, guess it was mislaid?