Lack of damage on the pick-up leads Thais to believe it must be "1809" for the lottery!

webfact

6 hours ago, ChiangmaiRob said:

Also headlights, wings, indicators, radiator, front pannel and probably some engine ancilliarys damage! ?

Narr, now dont exaggerate there Bob...,

Just superficial damage to panels and light units - exactly what they were designed to do in such a situation, minimal impact as not even the screen has gone .Maybe slam panel and front end alignment - maybe?

Rad? no sign of coolant leaks and engine area all looks intact (went under pick up there Bob like a 'Limbo' dancer) As said no news day... ?

9 hours ago, ChiangmaiRob said:

1.7 million, give or take a baht or 2! ?

Yep right, 1.699. Has a low interest rate too (1.79%), but can't really justify a huge pickup for Bangkok streets. I imagine bike will be running into it all the time. 

On 9/11/2018 at 1:29 PM, Chassa said:

Saw the same with a Honda City and a Mitsu Pickup. I think it's got something to do with the chassis on the pickups.

Eat your heart out pickup haters.

See the rear metal bar with the tow hooks on the ranger? I think that did a lot of the damage. 

On 9/11/2018 at 1:29 PM, Chassa said:

Saw the same with a Honda City and a Mitsu Pickup. I think it's got something to do with the chassis on the pickups.

Eat your heart out pickup haters.

"At the rear, a modified rear bumper comes with an integrated tow bar and two recovery hooks rated at 3.8 tonnes"... here's the reason! ??