Thai tattooist having a laugh or just cruel?! Farangs' terrible tattoos go viral!

webfact

Thai tattooist having a laugh or just cruel?! Farangs' terrible tattoos go viral!

41642498_2177930352530655_4877945905988239360_n.jpg

A bunch of farangs have got some of the most terrible tattoos in Thai language ever seen!

So much so that pictures of the offending - and offensive - words have gone viral on Thai social media.

At the very least no self-respecting Thai would desecrate themselves in this way!

41632378_2177929999197357_5890689835651301376_n.jpg

And there are accusations that the tattooist is either having a laugh at the foreigners' expense or he is genuinely cruel!

Most of the tattoos are random food names: One appears to say Khao Man Gai - Greasy Chicken Rice.

Another says: Luuk Chin Plaa Yaowarat - perhaps the name of a Chinatown establishment selling fish balls.

A western woman's back is plastered with: Po Pia Sot - fresh spring rolls.

But Thais online reserved their sympathy - and laughs - the most for men who have had offensive wording inscribed on their bodies.

41535078_2177930069197350_1367526073901776896_n.jpg

One says: Chan chorp hee le hee chorp chan - the word hee is very offensive and refers to the female sexual organ.

It might be translated as "I like c??t and c??t likes me".

Another simply says: "Chan rak hee" - I love c??t. We hope you get the message and are not too offended.

No Thai in their right mind would use this word in jest let alone put it on a tattoo.

Facebook poster "Phanthana Chaichorfaa" who revealed the snaps said: "We feel sorry for you......haven't you got a clue1?"

41622698_2177930045864019_5355933185727266816_n.jpg

While other comment was rife. "Gig Jansa" said: "The tattooist was either having a laugh - or was just downright cruel".

Facebook "Phanthana Chaichorfaa"

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-13

41575449_2177930019197355_1669720187596701696_n.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, webfact said:

Facebook poster "Phanthana Chaichorfaa" who revealed the snaps said: "We feel sorry for you......haven't you got a clue1?"

It's the same when you see Thai people wearing t-shirts with english text. They have no clue what's written on the shirt.

Some years  back my wife and I were at Kad Suen Mall.  My wife spotted two young Thai ladies, one of whom had on a bright pick t-shirt with silver lettering in English.  My wife calmly walked over to her and ask her if she knew what the shirt said.  Of course she didn't, so my wife translated it for her.  For a moment I thought the girl was going to faint, then she looked around desperately for a shop, then we watched her take off running to one to buy new one to put over her pretty pink one.

What did the pink one say?
"I love to suck Big White C##ks!"

She bought it cause it was "pretty". 

lol

my friend came over a few years ago and went back packing around. when he got back to bkk he showed me a thai tattoo. yeah i know, cheesy. turns out he met some bird called aom or something, had a little few days fling and got her name tattood on his back. he says what the .... am i gonna tell her when i get back home. we just said tell her it says lucy, how's she to know. and he did and to this day she still believes it says lucy

18 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

It's the same when you see Thai people wearing t-shirts with english text. They have no clue what's written on the shirt.

At least you can change your clothing relatively easily, not so sure about your skin.  

But you did just remind me of the t-shirt a 16 (ish) old girl was wearing describing what a "kick in the nuts" felt like.  I had to have a chuckle to myself

A few years ago there was a particular t shirt that was synonymous with some punk band or similar.  The inscription on the t shirt said something like  "You Can All F... Off".  It was really charming to see Thai Mums and Dads in the Malls with their charming little 5 to 10 year olds proudly wearing this t shirt without the slightest awareness of how offensive it was !!!

One of the more alarming T shirts i have seen was on a young girl probably 10 or so out with the middle class Thai family on walkabout in the mall, they were all dressed "normal" not her, she had her "!uck You Punk Nazi ba$tards" shirt on with a giant swastika in the middle. They hadn't a clue!

33 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

my friend came over a few years ago and went back packing around. when he got back to bkk he showed me a thai tattoo. yeah i know, cheesy. turns out he met some bird called aom or something, had a little few days fling and got her name tattood on his back. he says what the .... am i gonna tell her when i get back home. we just said tell her it says lucy, how's she to know. and he did and to this day she still believes it says lucy

Unless she reads this post..............:whistling:

My personal opinion is that any disfigurement of the body is abhorrent and tattoos is a prime example of this self mutilation.  Frankly if people want to mutilate their bodies by tattoos their first tattoo should be "I am a Prat"  tattooed on their forehead.

5 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

My personal opinion is that any disfigurement of the body is abhorrent and tattoos is a prime example of this self mutilation.  Frankly if people want to mutilate their bodies by tattoos their first tattoo should be "I am a Prat"  tattooed on their forehead.

the nicest thing about people with tatts is they couldn't give a flying drop bear that you haven't got one Esso.

Hey, Thais are not the only one that like a prank.

When I joined the military and friend and I went out to a disco in Montreal.  He told me that all i had to do was tell a girl  Je desire une piece de Po.  He told me it was asking to dance.  

After getting slapped and told I was disgusting  ( yeah I knew that much) I shut up.  Realized that either I was set up or I was saying it wrong.

When we got to his aunts where we were staying I told his aunt as my buddy was rolling on the floor laughing.  Turns out it was I would like a piece of your P*$$y.  

Revenge was sweet.

54 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

I once confronted a young guy in Friendship, Pattaya ços he had a swastika t-shirt on. Told him about Hitler etc etc. Hadn't a <deleted> clue what I was on about. Got a round of applause from some Farangs there, probably not Germans though. 

Good for you WG,  likewise I confronted a young man in Soi Buakaow  one time wearing a levi jacket of which i'm sure he was proud of, but had no clue about the swastika on the back.  I can't give a history lesson in 1 minute, but calmly told him that that was mai dee...mai dee mak!

Archived