MH370 team searching ON THE GROUND with exact jungle location where ‘plane came down’

geovalin

20 hours ago, bubba said:

If you have Apple Maps, plug those coordinates in and view the satellite layer. Hey, presto...no aircraft, only jungle!

No surprise. It was very clear to me looking at the initial image that it was a plane flying over the jungle not a plane down in it. And this is directly on the flight route between Bkk and PP.

16 hours ago, Spidey said:

You might have something there.

Aliens took the plane over and flew it to their base on the dark side of the Moon.

especially if the aliens lived in the pentagon and flew to the closed sheds of Diego Garcia.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:32 PM, Spidey said:

It's been proven beyond doubt that MH370 crashed into the Southern Ocean, information available suggests it ran out of fuel. Highly likely  a suicide pilot.

Guy in the OP is a publicity seeking nut job. Very cruel to callously give relatives false hope.

I haven't seen any proven beyond a doubt material regarding where MH370 crashed. There was flotsam that has been retrieved which was said to have matching serial numbers but that stuff can be duplicated. As of now, I don't believe any of the official narrative. I don't think anyone is absolutely certain of anything.

Just now, Cereal said:

I haven't seen any proven beyond a doubt material regarding where MH370 crashed. There was flotsam that has been retrieved which was said to have matching serial numbers but that stuff can be duplicated. As of now, I don't believe any of the official narrative. I don't think anyone is absolutely certain of anything.

The "flotsam" was various wing parts, found by different people in widely different locations an identified by different sources.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37820122

Conspiracy theorists are floating on incredibly thin ice (as usual).

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

It's been proven beyond doubt that MH370 crashed into the Southern Ocean, information available suggests it ran out of fuel. Highly likely  a suicide pilot.

Guy in the OP is a publicity seeking nut job. Very cruel to callously give relatives false hope.

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

The official report concludes that 3 wing parts found on the western shores of the Indian Ocean most definitely came from MH370. See below under the heading 'Search and Debris:

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/mh370-final-report-missing-aircraft-behaviour-reveals-it-was-under-manual-control/news-story/ec0ed05e63090ef8fe29e73bb051e383

Anyone who is still clinging to ridiculous speculations regarding the disappearance of this flight should read 'Goodnight Malaysian 370' by Geoff Taylor & Ewan Wilson. Such notions will soon dissolve.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:43 PM, Spidey said:

Now you know that there are at least 2 people in the world in desperate need of a tinfoil hat.

The plane was on autopilot and all on board (including the pilot) probably died of hypoxia hours before the plane came down.

And at least one so far who wants to dump a load of sh*t on other explanations. By no stretch of the imagination has it "been proven beyond doubt that MH370 crashed into the Southern Ocean".  Except perhaps to you.

Just now, Yme said:

And at least one so far who wants to dump a load of sh*t on other explanations. By no stretch of the imagination has it "been proven beyond doubt that MH370 crashed into the Southern Ocean".  Except perhaps to you.

Explain all the wreckage strewn across the coast of East Africa.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:32 PM, Spidey said:

On 9/14/2018 at 2:43 PM, Spidey said:

Now you know that there are at least 2 people in the world in desperate need of a tinfoil hat.

The plane was on autopilot and all on board (including the pilot) probably died of hypoxia hours before the plane came down.

Write a book if you can prove that.

I appreciate those seeking the actual conclusive proof.

On 9/15/2018 at 4:27 PM, car720 said:

Question:

Is the tech available or close to available to allow a plane to be taken over remotely?

That would take the pilot out of the equation.

Boeing have been remotely taking off and landing aircraft since the 70s. Lots of video on YouTube.

Just now, watcharacters said:

Write a book if you can prove that.

I appreciate those seeking the actual conclusive proof.

I've already posted a link giving proof and another poster has quoted a book that lays the whole story out in words that even a simpleton can understand. What more do you want?

15 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Explain all the wreckage strewn across the coast of East Africa.

Aye, truelly amazing. As too is the fact that not a single seat cushion, life vest, piece of luggage, floating corpse as been found. Oh, wait, their all trapped inside because the fuselage didn't break when it fell out of the sky from a great height after running out of fuel.

An while Australia's over the horizon radio arrays can pick up a missile launch in China the ones facing out to the west didn't pick up anything of Mh370.

1 minute ago, Yme said:

Oh, wait, their all trapped inside because the fuselage didn't break when it fell out of the sky from a great height after running out of fuel.

Now you are beginning to understand. Very good.

3 hours ago, Yme said:

Question:

Is the tech available or close to available to allow a plane to be taken over remotely?

That would take the pilot out of the equation.

3 hours ago, Yme said:

Boeing have been remotely taking off and landing aircraft since the 70s. Lots of video on YouTube.

Of course it's possible to fly an aircraft remotely. Drone pilots have been doing it for years.

And it is also possible for an airliner to fly a complete sector without the pilots intervening at all.

But it would not be possible to take the control of an airliner away from the aircrew without an enormous amount of system modification. For all practical purposes it would be impossible.

4 hours ago, Yme said:

Aye, truelly amazing. As too is the fact that not a single seat cushion, life vest, piece of luggage, floating corpse as been found. Oh, wait, their all trapped inside because the fuselage didn't break when it fell out of the sky from a great height after running out of fuel.

An while Australia's over the horizon radio arrays can pick up a missile launch in China the ones facing out to the west didn't pick up anything of Mh370

No, it is not amazing. It is inevitable that no debris could be found. The search of the Indian Ocean did not commence until 10 days after the aircraft disappeared and even then the possible location was vague, to say the least.

Such flotsam and jetsam would have, by then dispersed or become waterlogged and sunk, the few remaining items drifting away toward Africa.

The radar to which you refer to would not be capable of detecting an aircraft. Aircraft search radars are a very different type and cannot see over the horizon so their range is limited to around 300kls

From what I have read, "all the wreckage along the east coast of Africa" comprises 3 pieces plus some others of uncertain origins. That does not convince me. 

I worked for 10 years for a major international carrier and grew up an Air Force brat. I've personally witnessed 3 crashes up close, one over water. I've been to other crash sites.

Where's the debris? Airplane stuff floats. Where is it all? 

9 hours ago, Moonlover said:

No, it is not amazing. It is inevitable that no debris could be found. The search of the Indian Ocean did not commence until 10 days after the aircraft disappeared and even then the possible location was vague, to say the least.

Such flotsam and jetsam would have, by then dispersed or become waterlogged and sunk, the few remaining items drifting away toward Africa.

The radar to which you refer to would not be capable of detecting an aircraft. Aircraft search radars are a very different type and cannot see over the horizon so their range is limited to around 300kls

Over the Horizon Radar (OTH) can be used to track aircraft, missiles and marine vessels (if large enough) up to and possibly over 3000 kilometers away.  How accurately and how far depends on time of day and other factors.  

The Australian OTH does not have the range to track an aircraft into the Indian ocean, from what I understand. 

That is the information that I have found that is available to the public.  

The the actual OTH information regarding distance, accuracy and size of object being tracked would more likely be available to those that were working in what I was involved in when doing ELINT and SINGINT work.  

What is important about knowing that information is, do you have the security clearance for that level of information, do you have access to that information, and most important, do you have a need to know that information.  

We had cooks, clerks and motor pool mechanics that had the clearance level needed, but they had no access to ELINT and SINGINT regardless of what level the information was classified at because, they had no need to know.  

When I was working, there were Generals that did not have the level of security clearances that I and those I worked with had.  

5 minutes ago, Cereal said:

From what I have read, "all the wreckage along the east coast of Africa" comprises 3 pieces plus some others of uncertain origins. That does not convince me. 

I worked for 10 years for a major international carrier and grew up an Air Force brat. I've personally witnessed 3 crashes up close, one over water. I've been to other crash sites.

Where's the debris? Airplane stuff floats. Where is it all?  

Giant Southern Ocean sharks ate it.

4 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Over the Horizon Radar (OTH) can be used to track aircraft, missiles and marine vessels (if large enough) up to and possibly over 3000 kilometers away.  How accurately and how far depends on time of day and other factors.  

The Australian OTH does not have the range to track an aircraft into the Indian ocean, from what I understand. 

That is the information that I have found that is available to the public.  

The the actual OTH information regarding distance, accuracy and size of object being tracked would more likely be available to those that were working in what I was involved in when doing ELINT and SINGINT work.  

What is important about knowing that information is, do you have the security clearance for that level of information, do you have access to that information, and most important, do you have a need to know that information.  

We had cooks, clerks and motor pool mechanics that had the clearance level needed, but they had no access to ELINT and SINGINT regardless of what level the information was classified at because, they had no need to know.  

When I was working, there were Generals that did not have the level of security clearances that I and those I worked with had.  

Quite a good appraisal Radiochaser. But you do not mention one important point. These type of over-the-horizon radars, have a much lower resolution than primary microwave radars seen on airfields and marine craft. and when it comes to aircraft, the operate at their best, when the target is moving toward (or away) from the radar station.

Targets moving laterally are much more difficult to detect and, from a military standpoint, they are generally not of any interest anyway. They would probably be ignored in much the same way as a herd of gazelle will ignore a cheetah strolling by in full view (providing it keeps its distance of course!) 

It is just possible that MH370 did fly within range of Australia's radar, see map below, but it would have been moving laterally and therefore went undetected or ignored by the system.

Its a very interesting topic. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Australian Radar Cover.png

19 hours ago, balo said:

Are they all idiots ? Parts of the wings were discovered in the Indian ocean . and he claim the plane is in Cambodia ?  

yes, all idiots at the Daily Star readership, they should follow the Sunday Sport which has a much more plausible explanation.

Capture.JPG.687c6d0920cf4b4276802a1d4fe39744.JPG 

1 minute ago, DekDaeng said:

But how come nearly zero - seat backs & cushions, anything else that could float?

It's not impossible that the wing flap was a decoy.

It's also not impossible that those items are still inside the fuselage.

18 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Quite a good appraisal Radiochaser. But you do not mention one important point. These type of over-the-horizon radars, have a much lower resolution than primary microwave radars seen on airfields and marine craft. and when it comes to aircraft, the operate at their best, when the target is moving toward (or away) from the radar station.

Targets moving laterally are much more difficult to detect and, from a military standpoint, they are generally not of any interest anyway. They would probably be ignored in much the same way as a herd of gazelle will ignore a cheetah strolling by in full view (providing it keeps its distance of course!) 

It is just possible that MH370 did fly within range of Australia's radar, see map below, but it would have been moving laterally and therefore went undetected or ignored by the system.

Its a very interesting topic. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Australian Radar Cover.png

Thanks for the response.  I was not aware of the lateral travel blindness of OTH.  I never worked with OTH, but I used to operate in HFDF  networks and would take LOB's on the Russian woodpecker (U.S. amateur radio terminology). 

With a spectrum analyzer slaved to the 24 Mhz IF video output of a Racal, I could visually track the OTH and change frequencies to follow it around.  There was one Russian OTH that I think was on the Kamchatka Peninsula, but I could be confusing that with the Russian VOA broadcast jammers.  

If I had the money and could buy one, I would like to have a Blackbird SDR.  The one Blackbird that I had the privilege of working with for 2 weeks in 2004 had a 20 Ghz spectrum span so you could watch an OTH pop up anywhere in the bands that the OTH was working in.  

Or, perhaps TCI's Scorpio system for mobile DF.  

Archived