condo committee meeting on Internet streaming

Most condo owners do not care or can not attend the annual committee meeting.
I want to ask to transmit by streaming the meeting.  
All owners can vote.
The committee must have two wide and know voice+video working system (Skype/Line/Whatsapp etc) and owners must be well recognized by code.

In other words the condo meeting is a video conference too

Any experience about this ?

It sounds great in theory and the technology is there to do it, facebook group and live etc. It would take a couple of people to do it, one filming, another fielding questions from and talking on behalf of the watchers, counting votes etc.

Its probably not covered in the condo act as to weather the watchers would be officially attending the meeting, or would still need to vote via a proxy etc.

It may be a good business opportunity for someone, offering it as a service for condo meetings.

Nice idea. However it cannot work

25% of the total vote must physically attend in person or via proxies.

They have to sign in .

The land office have to see physical evidence .

Recording the facebook transmissions is not going to be acceptable.

The images could be anybody.

If it was acceptable you could have 150% attendance.Maybe 200%

''... 25% of the total vote must physically attend in person or via proxies. They have to sign in . The land office have to see physical evidence''

In Italy I officially recorded my signature and by Internet (and many passwords) I can sign nearly any kind of documents (exept Court Lawyer).
I suppose that does not exist this way in Thailand

I would guess that this would not be acceptable in Thailand . They have funny ideas on computer usages anyway, as stated, vote papers etc have to be sent to the land office for varification, accepting digital evidence is not going to be acceptable.

Also, as you say owners do not attend meetings, I’m guessing this applies to many who are actually living on site and are available to attend, so using this method is not going to help in that instance.

i assume that others you refer to would be foreign owners who only live there for short periods and reside in their own country, therefore cannot physically attend anyway. There is therefore a problem of timing of the meeting in relation to their home country.. I doubl they are going to want to stream a meeting from Thailand at 4-5:00 am etc etc.

Archived