Jump to content

German domestic security agency failed to act on AfD concerns - media


rooster59

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, vinegarbase said:

This is a first. Never heard of real men called cute before. I have heard of the soy boys on the left called cute before though. 

 

For everyone that needs the Leftist Dictionary definition of Fascist:

 

Fascist: Anyone who disagrees with Leftist group think. A real man who supports his family, culture, and country. A man who is vehemently opposed to his country being invaded by 3rd world Mohammadan hordes who want to bring everyone subject to brutal shariah law. 

 

Did you hear? Now the Dali Lama and Buddhists are 'alt-right' fascists ??

While the beta males are busy bending over to the invaders, everyone else around the world with with a brain are standing up to protect their country and families. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, underlordcthulhu said:

Did you hear? Now the Dali Lama and Buddhists are 'alt-right' fascists ??

While the beta males are busy bending over to the invaders, everyone else around the world with with a brain are standing up to protect their country and families. 

deleted- momentarily sucked in by a trump troll.

Link to post
Share on other sites

how dum the left wingers are acting, displayed the german spd cabinet ministers for they could vote against maassen's nomination, but they didnt too scared 5555,after mr.maassen being promoted to become germany's next minister of interior after seehofer will resign by the end of october.

 

@vinegarbase there are quite a few left wing faschists like anti-fa, tuerkish akp erdogan party faschists with dual passports, tuerkish muslim neo nazis fashists,  like the grey wolves, am i right ???

 

wbr

roobaa01

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

how dum the left wingers are acting

Everything is coming to light. They can't hide anymore. The left is such a fringe minority but they have deluded themselves to think they are the majority. They are upset because the majority is waking up, pushing back and they are getting scared. The right is rising again for good and justice so they are doing anything they can to silence it. The more they try to silence and mock they don't realize it just acts like fuel to spread the fire of the movement. Those on the left are in a dangerous position openly partnering with and supporting radical Mohammadans who will enslave and exterminate them as soon as they can. The right is the only thing in the way of that happening and they don't even realize it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

Everything is coming to light. They can't hide anymore. The left is such a fringe minority but they have deluded themselves to think they are the majority. They are upset because the majority is waking up, pushing back and they are getting scared. The right is rising again for good and justice so they are doing anything they can to silence it. The more they try to silence and mock they don't realize it just acts like fuel to spread the fire of the movement. Those on the left are in a dangerous position openly partnering with and supporting radical Mohammadans who will enslave and exterminate them as soon as they can. The right is the only thing in the way of that happening and they don't even realize it. 

 

There's about 4.7 million Muslims in Germany. 1.9 million of them German citizens. And even if every one of them were "radical Mohammadans" would that be enough to enslave and exterminate all Germans.

And how old are you? The last time I saw the word "Mohammedan" was in a book by Rudyard Kipling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, vinegarbase said:

Everything is coming to light. They can't hide anymore. The left is such a fringe minority but they have deluded themselves to think they are the majority. They are upset because the majority is waking up, pushing back and they are getting scared. The right is rising again for good and justice so they are doing anything they can to silence it. The more they try to silence and mock they don't realize it just acts like fuel to spread the fire of the movement. Those on the left are in a dangerous position openly partnering with and supporting radical Mohammadans who will enslave and exterminate them as soon as they can. The right is the only thing in the way of that happening and they don't even realize it. 

 

Be interesting for you to post which right wing party in Germany is "rising again for good and justice".  The extreme left would be the enemy of Salifist ideology so I call out your claims as nonsense. Got any credible links to back up your claims? For the meantime...

 

https://www.politico.eu/article/berlin-salafists-extreme-right-radical-left-on-rise/

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, vinegarbase said:

Everything is coming to light. They can't hide anymore. The left is such a fringe minority but they have deluded themselves to think they are the majority. They are upset because the majority is waking up, pushing back and they are getting scared. The right is rising again for good and justice so they are doing anything they can to silence it. The more they try to silence and mock they don't realize it just acts like fuel to spread the fire of the movement. Those on the left are in a dangerous position openly partnering with and supporting radical Mohammadans who will enslave and exterminate them as soon as they can. The right is the only thing in the way of that happening and they don't even realize it. 

 

absolutely correct also reflected in latest opinion polls dimap afd 18 % vs spd 17 %, insa afd 17.5 % vs spd 16 % meaning afd is the second strongest force in germany as a whole for 13 million german people are sick of asylum tourism and its destabilising consequences, 2017 13 native german people have been murdered by asylum seeker .

 

wbr

roobaa01

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

2017 13 native german people have been murdered by asylum seeker .

So 388 people have been killed by non-asylum seekers. Maybe you should focus your attention on them if you’re serious about the safety of people (and it’s not just smokescreen to create hatred against asylum seekers). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

absolutely correct also reflected in latest opinion polls dimap afd 18 % vs spd 17 %, insa afd 17.5 % vs spd 16 % meaning afd is the second strongest force in germany as a whole for 13 million german people are sick of asylum tourism and its destabilising consequences, 2017 13 native german people have been murdered by asylum seeker .

 

wbr

roobaa01

2017 731 cases murder, manslaugther or death related crimes in germany, in 83 cases germans were the death victims exerted by migrants. 2 % migrants in relation to 83 cases is how many percent out of 731 total cases?? german fbi stats are pretty good. wbr roobaa01

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, bristolboy said:

The last time I saw the word "Mohammedan" was in a book by Rudyard Kipling.

So having a higher education and expanded vocabulary is a bad thing? Mohammadan simply means follower of Mohammad which is all they are. People have been indoctrinated to call them Muslims which is actually a term of respect to them because you are calling them people who are 'submitted to God' which they are not. If I have to be the one to bring back the proper term and educate others then so be it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, vinegarbase said:

So having a higher education and expanded vocabulary is a bad thing? Mohammadan simply means follower of Mohammad which is all they are. People have been indoctrinated to call them Muslims which is actually a term of respect to them because you are calling them people who are 'submitted to God' which they are not. If I have to be the one to bring back the proper term and educate others then so be it. 

A number of extremely arrogant and misinformed claims. 

 

Muslim root

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim#Lexicology

 

Islam has a strong spiritual tradition based on "submission to God", as do other religions. To categorically state all Muslims do not follow the spiritual / metaphysical forms of Islam is  utter nonsense.

 

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/arabic-islamic-metaphysics/

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, vinegarbase said:

Mohammadan simply means follower of Mohammad which is all they are (...) If I have to be the one to bring back the proper term and educate others then so be it. 

Before you try to “educate others”, make sure you’re getting the facts right:

 

Mohamed is not the Muslims’ god. Muslim’s don’t worship Mohamed. That’s why calling them Mohammadan is incorrect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...