Samut Prakan burglary turns into double homicide

webfact

On 9/17/2018 at 10:52 AM, robblok said:

Quite simple.. alcohol is a drug and causes loads of violence.. but many can handle it. Its legal.. so why should drugs like marijuana not be legal. I guess people who never used other drugs than alcohol have no clue ho it works. 

I have done my fair share of drugs and never killed someone, given the large amount of drugs in this country if people really started to kill after use... the streets would be bloody. That is not the case. Do you have any idea how much drugs are used.. its huge... its everywhere.. and guess what murders are not everywhere. You sometimes read stuff like this but I also read about people killed in fights because of alcohol. Its an exception it does happen but is not the rule.

Anyway this guy should be locked up and never let out.. real bad crime I hope he never gets out.

You may of well taken drugs and not killed but how many people that have killed have taken drugs,that is the real question.

Just now, happy chappie said:

You may of well taken drugs and not killed but how many people that have killed have taken drugs,that is the real question.

Not many at all, compared to those who use drugs.

I am not sure if you follow the news but millions of yabaa tablets are discovered here almost weekly. That is just the tip of the iceberg. So you can understand that millions of tables are consumed weekly. I don't see millions of murders most people don't kill after drugs that is a proven fact. 

Its even a fact that its cheaper to take yabaa then alcohol (pill last a whole night for around 300bt that was the price in the past) take 6 beers and your already paying more. So its not as if people have to rob and kill for it anymore then for alcohol. 

There are idiots who would have killed without drugs too and many people get killed without drugs even being involved. It happens but is rare, who says the guy just does not say it was because of the drugs to avoid blame. 

Anyway our views differ, I have been around people who use drugs and alcohol quite a bit and only a few get violent most just party and enjoy.

Many people still think that if you use drugs once your hooked, i know of many people in my home country who use drugs occasionally to party and have no problems at all, they hold a job and do drugs.

What is your personal experience.. do you drink alcohol (hard drug). If you do do you feel you would kill to get more beer ? I am quite sure you would not. Same goes for most people who do drugs alcohol included.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Not many at all, compared to those who use drugs.

I am not sure if you follow the news but millions of yabaa tablets are discovered here almost weekly. That is just the tip of the iceberg. So you can understand that millions of tables are consumed weekly. I don't see millions of murders most people don't kill after drugs that is a proven fact. 

Its even a fact that its cheaper to take yabaa then alcohol (pill last a whole night for around 300bt that was the price in the past) take 6 beers and your already paying more. So its not as if people have to rob and kill for it anymore then for alcohol. 

There are idiots who would have killed without drugs too and many people get killed without drugs even being involved. It happens but is rare, who says the guy just does not say it was because of the drugs to avoid blame. 

Anyway our views differ, I have been around people who use drugs and alcohol quite a bit and only a few get violent most just party and enjoy.

Many people still think that if you use drugs once your hooked, i know of many people in my home country who use drugs occasionally to party and have no problems at all, they hold a job and do drugs.

What is your personal experience.. do you drink alcohol (hard drug). If you do do you feel you would kill to get more beer ? I am quite sure you would not. Same goes for most people who do drugs alcohol included.

Your option of me is way out.i drink and smoke and have been around the block concerning drugs.ive seen how much it's messed up people's lives and killed a few in knew.just because many people take drugs doesn't mean it's right.just because countries are losing the war on drugs doesn't make it right.as I've pointed out before in America where the likes of fentanol,oxycodone are legal they also kill 100 Americans a day.as for your friends working and taking drugs obviously they haven't had a good session with me on the old  crack pipe and if did would be phoning in sick the next day or two for sure.so now you know I'm not just a person that is anti drugs through ignorance.im anti drugs through experience.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:29 AM, happy chappie said:

It just goes to show how much respect and value the price of life is in Thailand.uneducated junkies are now a growing problem here.with bigger drug hauls being found all the time it's now a plague on a country who through the corruption have let it get out of hand.i can't believe they were talking about legalising hard drugs.if this drug was legal he may very well still committed the murders as he was out of it and wanted money and not just for 1 more yabba tablet.i would like to hear from the legalise drugs liberals have got to say on this one...

The thought is that if it were legal the necessity of commiting serious crime to obtain it would be greatly reduced. I'm combination they should offer a 100,000b reward to anyone turning in someone selling it illegally. That would make anyone fearful of offering it to sale and cut the number of officers needed for drug investigations.

Archived