Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before she will testify - lawyer

webfact

6 hours ago, dcutman said:

Getting the accuser to show and testify under oath should really be the first thing. Witch upon this point she is not willing to do. Unless all the sudden the US constitution has changed to, guilty until you prove your innocents.

Judge has already stated publicly he does not know her or anything about what she is claiming. What do you want to do "water board" him until he gives the answer the Libs want?

That "water board" thing might work :1zgarz5:

Repeating Trump's lies doesn't make it true...

[The FBI’s initial background investigation into Kavanaugh was completed before Christine Blasey Ford came forward with the allegation.]

[bloomberg News: The FBI did not tell Trump or anyone else at the White House that the bureau doesn’t want to be involved in an investigation of allegations against Kavanaugh, according to a person familiar with the matter.]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-17/white-house-is-said-not-to-ask-fbi-to-vet-kavanaugh-allegations?srnd=premium

I didn't use anyone's words.

It's a state crime. Not federal.

She needs to file the complaint in Maryland.

It's as simple as that if she wants justice.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Silurian said:

Oh, Anita Hill's claim was first investigated by the FBI before she testified to the Senate. Why can't Dr. Ford get the same treatment?

and then president bush also grilled supreme court nominee judge clarence thomas thoroughly

President Bush ; clarence, i want you to be honest with me, what exactly did this harassment mean to you?

CT; sir, her a s s meant nothing to me, it was her t i t s  i was after

Edited by atyclb