Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before she will testify - lawyer

webfact

23 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

Call it a conspiracy theory: Dr Ford was probably already infested by leftist thoughts as she studied at several universities in the US. She was already teaching students at the age of 21. In her field of interest, I think that is way to young. Wheel barrow? She is an elitist after all.

Here comes the conspiracy. Early in life she has been giving opportunities for which she 'may' have to pay back later on in life. That's how it goes in those circles. Now is the time to use this democrat pumped up anti Trump cell to be woken up and tell a typical leftist stupid badly staged story about the enemy, based on peanuts. 

Why fcol would this woman, let's assume intelligent person, lent herself for this idiocy? Is she intelligent enough to understand that if this is screwed up she's done for as well? 

I thought this was more for hookers.

Okay, rugby time, build a pile on top of me.

Okay, I will.  It's a conspiracy theory.  And, one not exactly based on a rock-solid investigation.  Take a step farther out and you can start including reptile aliens.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, helpisgood said:

Okay, I will.  It's a conspiracy theory.  And, one not exactly based on a rock-solid investigation.  Take a step farther out and you can start including reptile aliens.  

I did some research, but don't expect a simple conservative like me to come up with proof. Haha. Who are you to accuse me of a non rock-solid investigation as all the 'good' lessons I learned this from come straight from the Democrats. Cry foul without proof. 

19 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

I did some research, but don't expect a simple conservative like me to come up with proof. Haha. Who are you to accuse me of a non rock-solid investigation as all the 'good' lessons I learned this from come straight from the Democrats. Cry foul without proof. 

That’s rich considering the hogwash you post as statements of fact.

I understand, you make stuff up and then get upset when people challenge your disturbed imaginings.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I understand, you make stuff up and then get upset when people challenge your disturbed imaginings.

In fact I made an assumption posing that conspiracy theory. Yes, a disturbed imagining if you please.

Then please do explain to me what all this imaginary nonsense going on in the world today is about. That's the truth? False flags, fake news, news without sources, lying politicians, democrat countries that are no way democratic? Dream on please.

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That's just how you look at it. You say I make up something, okay, you come with the real story.

11 hours ago, dcutman said:

Getting the accuser to show and testify under oath should really be the first thing. Witch upon this point she is not willing to do. Unless all the sudden the US constitution has changed to, guilty until you prove your innocents.

Judge has already stated publicly he does not know her or anything about what she is claiming. What do you want to do "water board" him until he gives the answer the Libs want?

I'm not a spelling Nazi but "witch" is a bit unfortunate. What precisely do you want her to show?

Actually, this all sounds very credible. The man has obviously lied and, crucially, never sorted it out with the woman afterwards. Peasant

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zonka said:

Shame she didnt report it in 1982 when it allegedly happened.

Hasn't bothered her for nearly 40 years!

Trust me, women have long memories! I like her style! Waiting and watching for exactly the right time. Excellent 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Trust me, women have long memories! I like her style! Waiting and watching for exactly the right time. Excellent 

Ha, as if she knew that Kavanaugh was going to be selected for the position as judge. Waiting and watching like a spider. That women have the ability to observe and wait for the right moment, I do agree.

29 minutes ago, Tug said:

Donald is getting desperate for his judicial protection cause he knows that after the midterms it’s off to Leavenworth or if he is quick it’s off to Russia to  ask for asylum.We know it’s a delay tactic by the dems good for them why not what’s the rush Donald

It looks like the Dems out smarted the Republicans on this one (so far). It's difficult to conceive of such dirty little tricks but the Republican 'party of no' can teach a thing or two.

Any idiot can figure out what the rush is. Trump got slowed down on this one though.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You should spend less time on the fringes of the internet.

The conspiracy that is underway right now is a conspiracy to appoint a hard righwing Trump supporter to the SCOTUS without due process.

There are indeed dishonest and corrupt politicians, Trump is an example, as are all the Republicans helping in his efforts to obstruct justice. 

But you’re not worried about them are you?!

Pot and the kettle? So the Dems are any better?

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Well I've read the entire thread. Very depressing I must say. 

I suspect that this woman may have a story to tell. In my experience, women would not typically wish to go public about such a thing. She may have been bribed, but I doubt it

I think this man will be found to have lied under oath and that will automatically disqualify him

Thank you. At least you seem to be open for debate. Either of them is lying that's for sure and if it is Kavanaugh, well, down the drain with him. I am not defending conservatives just for the sake of it.

13 hours ago, dcutman said:

As far as I understand the FBI has fully vetted Kavanaugh for this nomination as well as a previous nomination, not to mention a White House staff job.

Do you really think it is the duty of the FBI to investigate every unsubstantiated sexual assault claim made? Especially those that were unreported to police or anyone else 36 years years prior? How would they investigate that exactly if they were so inclined to do so?

Agreed.  Since she (Ford) is the only person with knowledge of the alleged event what will the FBI do but take a statement from Ford. Ford is being afforded the opportunity to tell her story to the body responsible for the processing Kavanaugh's confirmation. Apparently she can't even recall the place or date of the event.  Since she hasn't really made a credible complaint, it's going to be pretty difficult for the FBI to investigate the matter.  It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.  Unfortunately we are in a place now where any accusation made by a women against a man must be seen as true, even it it isn't.  Seems like in the workplace, school, etc. any man who conducts an interview/conversation or is with a woman alone can have his career ruined by some lunatic woman with a grudge.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Trouble said:

Agreed.  Since she (Ford) is the only person with knowledge of the alleged event what will the FBI do but take a statement from Ford. Ford is being afforded the opportunity to tell her story to the body responsible for the processing Kavanaugh's confirmation. Apparently she can't even recall the place or date of the event.  Since she hasn't really made a credible complaint, it's going to be pretty difficult for the FBI to investigate the matter.  It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.  Unfortunately we are in a place now where any accusation made by a women against a man must be seen as true, even it it isn't.  Seems like in the workplace, school, etc. any man who conducts an interview/conversation or is with a woman alone can have his career ruined by some lunatic woman with a grudge.  

Why do you couch your 2nd paragraph in male/ female terms?  Certainly any accusation should be investigated even in a situation as appallingly messy as this.  Your petticoat is showing madam.

19 minutes ago, Slip said:

Really?  The RWNJs are out in force humiliating themselves today. Infowars, Daily Caller anyone?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/neon-nettle/

image.png.03bade01ae5355e56501bfeef996bccc.png

lol mediabiasfactcheck? whats next snopes? ?

either dr.fords  attorney is a soros bot or she is not.?

she is not going to testify under oath and the vote will proceed .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Steven Dennis (@StevenTDennis)

9/19/18, 8:31 AM

Seeing a curious line from some Republican accounts -- that the FBI doesn't investigate charges like the one leveled against Kavanaugh. 

This is from ***Clarence Thomas's*** opening statement in 1991: pic.twitter.com/F0TeaZ7puW

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Slip said:

I understand that you don't like the fact checkers out there and try to belittle them.  It remains that the site you are quoting is a site with zero credibility beyond your tinfoilhat circles.  Not my fault or problem. 

I'm putting your ability to see the future right up there in the loony area with your loony site.

im sure you'd never belittle ? 

factcheckers..you're cracking me up please stop?

have a good night Slippy

ps: her own lawyer says she will not testify so the process moves,on.

fyi I don't use tinfoil, thats for old folk. ?

Edited by Srinivas
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, dcutman said:

As far as I understand the FBI has fully vetted Kavanaugh for this nomination as well as a previous nomination, not to mention a White House staff job.

Do you really think it is the duty of the FBI to investigate every unsubstantiated sexual assault claim made? Especially those that were unreported to police or anyone else 36 years years prior? How would they investigate that exactly if they were so inclined to do so?

He is being nominated for the Supreme Court of the land, so the truth is justified 

Edited by Redline
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is another potential witness that claims the assault was known about at the time.

How exactly are the Republicans trying to bury this? Fords second witness has pretty much the same thing the first one had to say.

"I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as 'PJ' who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post," Smyth says in the statement. "I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh."

Smyth also provided his unequivocal endorsement of Kavanaugh: "Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have." 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36053/another-potential-witness-named-kavanaugh-accuser-james-barrett

• Like 2